Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

Even if the Indian government sells all its resources and apply this scheme it won't be possible for a long time. Calculate it this way- If we have 10 crore poor in this country and pay them 72000 per year....Just calculate the amount  = 72000000000000/per annum (72 Trillion)... I think if Rahul invest this amount in new projects every year perhaps everyone will get a job and earn respectfully.  By the way India's total estimated revenue = 2399147 crore.

It is saying that Na No Man Tel Hoga Na Radha Nachey Gi. No cost of making promise. He know that congress is not coming so he is making promise what he wants. 

Well, today, it has now proven that people of India are patriotic and they have rejected supporters of tukde tukde gang and separatists over freebies. For people of India, the proud of Nation is more important then some free perquisites and its a huge slap on the faces of those who were found to be doing gutter politics for power desperately.

Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

It is noting more than cheating voters. Now congress leader start to add if but in this scheme. Congress leader Chidambran said that this scheme will be start of trial basis. Total expenditure on this plan is more that defense budget and education budget.

Rahul is a bluff master and as far as his understanding of economics of country and basic Mathematics goes, we have seen him as a genius at many times. I wonder who are there in his advisory board who come up with such bizarre bluffs and suggest him such things, Every new stunt that he tries seems to backfire him in few days of time. He always ends up having his foot in his mouth. His well wishers dig a grave for him.

Now voter rejects his offer and gave him message that we need not 72000 we are happy with 7200. I think his advisors know it that congress is not coming so they we will not loss noting in making this impossible offers. Next time they will offer 720000

I read one of the tweets that said that acche din is here.  Earlier votes could be bought with free lunch and liquor but now the same voter has rejected 72000 to vote for national interest.  So somewhere the good days have come in Indian democracy. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I read one of the tweets that said that acche din is here.  Earlier votes could be bought with free lunch and liquor but now the same voter has rejected 72000 to vote for national interest.  So somewhere the good days have come in Indian democracy. 

I said it that now Indian voters are more mature than earlier. They rejected 72000 and also rejected cast and religion base politics. 

And now sensing their defeat in upcoming assembly elections, politicians like Kejriwal are following the footsteps of Gandhi and giving few freebies to lure voters. These are all nothing but big political blunders with no logic backing it.

Arunima Singh wrote:

And now sensing their defeat in upcoming assembly elections, politicians like Kejriwal are following the footsteps of Gandhi and giving few freebies to lure voters. These are all nothing but big political blunders with no logic backing it.

Indeed Kejriwal have misunderstanding that he is a great politician. He have only some base in Delhi and Punjab. Haryanan is his home state but he not any base in this state. Here in ganganagar AAP candidate lost his guarantee,  A person who is not getting ticket on national party, going to AAP and BSP and they are paying heavy amount for ticket.

Kejriwal seemed a like a new hope for many like me when he began his political journey.  I had a lot of hope and felt good that we are getting a good alternative in form of an honest and educated leader.  But his over ambition has corrupted him to the core.  He has lost his credibility with many who supported him.  In fact he has become a big shame. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

Kejriwal seemed a like a new hope for many like me when he began his political journey.  I had a lot of hope and felt good that we are getting a good alternative in form of an honest and educated leader.  But his over ambition has corrupted him to the core.  He has lost his credibility with many who supported him.  In fact he has become a big shame. 

Its happen when new person join politics we take him with both hand. Indeed in beginning he cashed popularity of Ann. At that time he have not any identity. In next assembly election of Delhi voter will tell him his status.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Makes you wonder if an honest ans committed person can change colors so easily ? He has gone back on every one of his words and shamelessly defended his actions too.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.