Yesterday BJP issue their manifesto. Removing section 370 and 35A is part of it. From many day Mehbooba is threatening India and BJP that if section 370 will removed Kashmir will separate from India.Same thing is also saying by father and son due. Yesterday Mehobooba said Sambhal Jao Hidustanio, Be careful Indians. Now Modi and BJP accepted challenge of Kashmir leaders. Looking what they will do.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is a really tough decision and I am not sure if BJP would be really able to implement it.  But definitely it will go through lots of protest and unrest in valley if ever implemented by any ruling party.  Not only in valley,  it will have people opposing it nation wide which for few the burning issue of Kashmir is their professsion. 

For now BJP might loose their ground in these elections in valley. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

This time we will need a hundred percent votes to bring about change in the country so you will definitely go for all the votes.

edited

todaythinking wrote:

This time we will need a hundred percent votes to bring about change in the country so you will definitely go for all the votes.

Welcome to boddunan! I just want to bring to your notice that any kind of self promotion, blog links or links to commercial websites are not allowed here. Go through FAQs and rules. I am removing the link to your blog.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Arunima Singh wrote:

This is a really tough decision and I am not sure if BJP would be really able to implement it.  But definitely it will go through lots of protest and unrest in valley if ever implemented by any ruling party.  Not only in valley,  it will have people opposing it nation wide which for few the burning issue of Kashmir is their professsion. 

First thing BJP have not ground in valley. Implement of it is not easy but not impossible. Protest and unrest is routine of Valley. Only peoples who are against BJP will appose in nation. People of Jammu reason welcome it. 

todaythinking wrote:

edited

Yes we will vote.Thanks

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

First thing BJP have not ground in valley. Implement of it is not easy but not impossible. Protest and unrest is routine of Valley. Only peoples who are against BJP will appose in nation. People of Jammu reason welcome it. 

You may not believe this , but BJP had absolutely no presence in the south in the eighties except in Mangalore which has voted BJP back to power every single time since then and the party is now at top position in the state having hot the maximum e seats in the state elections. Similarly , they have been gaining strength in other southern states st well as in Kashmir, even formed the govt there with the help of PDP...I feel that their performance can only go up.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

You may not believe this , but BJP had absolutely no presence in the south in the eighties except in Mangalore which has voted BJP back to power every single time since then and the party is now at top position in the state having hot the maximum e seats in the state elections. Similarly , they have been gaining strength in other southern states st well as in Kashmir, even formed the govt there with the help of PDP...I feel that their performance can only go up.

I am agree with you BJP is improving in south. In coming election it may won seats in Maharashtra and Karnatka. In J&K BJP is sound in Jammu region but not in valley. In valley National confrence and PDP is leading party. To improve in Valley abolition of these 2 section is must. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.