"Every blessing ignored becomes a curse" .....a quote from the book "The Alchemist". What can you interpret from this statement? :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We need utilize opportunities to our advantage otherwise we shall be unsuccessful. 'Blessing' means just opportunity.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We need utilize opportunities to our advantage otherwise we shall be unsuccessful. 'Blessing' means just opportunity.

Yes, of course. We are hurt most for our missed opportunities than unreceived ones. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
"Every blessing ignored becomes a curse" .....a quote from the book "The Alchemist". What can you interpret from this statement? :)

I am pulling this thread up to reach everyone's eyes :)
What's your opinion?

Meera sandhu
Yes it very true blessing is referred here as opportunity. We always get some or the opportunity in our life but sometimes we dont understand it. And thats why we cannot achieve the one we need to achieve.
Yes it very true blessing is referred here as opportunity. We always get some or the opportunity in our life but sometimes we dont understand it. And thats why we cannot achieve the one we need to achieve.

Can't understand fully

Meera sandhu
Yes sir if we not utilize our opprtunity then it become curse for us and we find ourself as failure.
This phrase can be used in different manners, one meaning could say that the one was given good wishes did not utilized them fully well. He took them in a bad sense.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

God gives us many talents as blessings to utilize it fully to become successful. Yet, we may not understand them and keep searching leaving our blessings. Later, when we understand the truth, time may not be in our hands

Meera sandhu
I totally does not agree. whatever talent god give us, they come out of us without our notice.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I totally does not agree. whatever talent god give us, they come out of us without our notice.

Hoping all of you have heard about Kashturi deer.
It carries kasthuri every time.....yet it don't know what's that perfume. Instead it smells here and there in the grass...the kasturi, without understanding it lies in its body itself.
That's the case of we common people too

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.