NASA believes Mars is only place in solar system with carbon dioxide snow.This is latest news declared by them.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's great news hope they find some things there.Mars is always under experimentation as many of the scientists are trying to check it if life is possible there. :blink:
Great news! CO stands for Carbon monoxide and not carbon dioxide. :)

Hence changed

Live in the present :)
This is very interesting. I knew that soil of mars contains lot of iron. It also contain soild carbon dioxide is very strange news.
Yes i have heard in news that mars is the only planet with carbon dioxide.But i don't think that life can exists there.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes i have heard in news that mars is the only planet with carbon dioxide.But i don't think that life can exists there.

Life can exist only if water and oxygen is there. If these exist on Mars, life may be.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nasa is saying may be live in there and they are still finding if any.
We have got many success as science is too much advance now.
Recently Sunita is wworking in space and hope this time we may get many information from them.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Nasa is saying may be live in there and they are still finding if any.
We have got many success as science is too much advance now.
Recently Sunita is wworking in space and hope this time we may get many information from them.

What information she is gathering from the space Ram? :blink:

Hope they don't find it otherwise we human beings will occupy Mars too make it like we have made Earth. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.