Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No doubt avoiding is the best option but what do you do when you are surrounded by them and have no other go but to carry on as if you are dealing with normally intelligent people ...

I agree it is best but not always a workable proposition as some of them have a way of getting under your skin!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9659]}

Absolutely true ! They really can do that and probably think they are being very clever ! :dry:

That is when you consider them as people with intelligence and deal with them accordingly! If you can't beat them, join them, works best ! They will even adore you for it at times! :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:
mysmiley4.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
No doubt avoiding is the best option but what do you do when you are surrounded by them and have no other go but to carry on as if you are dealing with normally intelligent people ...

I agree it is best but not always a workable proposition as some of them have a way of getting under your skin!!!

Absolutely true ! They really can do that and probably think they are being very clever ! :dry:

That is when you consider them as people with intelligence and deal with them accordingly! If you can't beat them, join them, works best ! They will even adore you for it at times! :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Joining them? Oh, my God! I'd surely try once but at your cost!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9677]}

Joining them? Oh, my God! I'd surely try once but at your cost!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9677]}

LOL.......never know, you might even enjoy the experience :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.