"I have not failed. I have just found ten thousand ways that won't work" - Thomas Alva Edison

By reading this quotation I feel tremendous cooling effect in my mind. Accepting failure without feeling guilty increase one's enthusiasm. Expand your horizon the sky is not the limit. What you say guys?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Absolutely and this is essential for a person to know the failures too while doing inventions otherwise one cannot come out with inventing something new for us. :blink:
Thank you said by: Basheer
Absolutely and this is essential for a person to know the failures too while doing inventions otherwise one cannot come out with inventing something new for us. :blink:

What all i can say is, "Make your Stumbling blocks in to Stepping stones to reach your destination. " Jay Ho

What all i can say is, "Make your Stumbling blocks in to Stepping stones to reach your destination. " Jay Ho

That's true failures are the pillars of success. The one who tastes success without failures don't get the actual taste of success. :blink:
ya, success without failure is like a home without child.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.