{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10536]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10537]}
kilmt.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have all of them at my home although I have only the two palms, spider plant and snake plant inside the house, the rest are here and there - Great information !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have all of them at my home although I have only the two palms, spider plant and snake plant inside the house, the rest are here and there - Great information !

i have not any plant from these. I have 50 plants in my house. I think Tulsi is best air purifier.

Great to know this.
But the sad part is I don't grow any of these.
Yes these are good plants to grow in house as they clean air and give us fresh air to breathe. :)
I have Daisy. I try for the others if i can get from local nursery. Thanks for the info
There are the best plants for purifying air, I have none of these at the moment, but I am soon going to get them for my house.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In future we need to grow this plants in our each and every room to survive.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

In future we need to grow this plants in our each and every room to survive.

True !! Air pollution is everywhere. So also these air purifying trees should be.
Only and only think with which we can reduce air pollution is to grow as many plants we can. :)
Only and only think with which we can reduce air pollution is to grow as many plants we can. :)

There is no place for humans to stay on this earth they are using all places by cutting plants. Then we can grow plants on this earth.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.