Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjay Dutt may be in jail but his films get released and ads featuring him continue to run on TV channels - compare this to western, mainly European countrues where once proven guilty no matter which class he or she comes from, all such ads and films are taken off until his release. No wonder here people take evrything lightly because Sanjay Dutt will be kept in news until he comes out and people dont even tink about his criminal past, so where is the question of repentance for a crminal act ? Our society has reached the lowest of lows now and can never be compared to western society because where law and punishent is concerned they are way above us ...

Art is creation of an artist. If artist is punished, his work will not be punished. We need not follow western practice blindly nor appreciate them for such attitude. What Sanjay Dutt has done cannot be undone as a result of punishment. This is true about all products and services. If a furniture manufacturer is jailed, will you burn all the furniture manufactured and purchased by people. If an author is jailed, will all his books be burnt?

That is going too far, what I was saying is that there is no need to make much of a criminal, because it sends wrong messages across to the public especially those with a criminal bent of mind....Once a person is undergoing a sentence his ads should also be removed for that period of time and ideally films too not allowed to be released.I am sure all the producers then would sing a different tune . As of now all that is required is for him to get permission and shoot the film and they will release and be happy.If a ban is put on the release itself the suffering will be enormous and they will automatically think twice about taking a criminally charged actor...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sanjay Dutt may be in jail but his films get released and ads featuring him continue to run on TV channels - compare this to western, mainly European countrues where once proven guilty no matter which class he or she comes from, all such ads and films are taken off until his release. No wonder here people take evrything lightly because Sanjay Dutt will be kept in news until he comes out and people dont even tink about his criminal past, so where is the question of repentance for a crminal act ? Our society has reached the lowest of lows now and can never be compared to western society because where law and punishent is concerned they are way above us ...

Art is creation of an artist. If artist is punished, his work will not be punished. We need not follow western practice blindly nor appreciate them for such attitude. What Sanjay Dutt has done cannot be undone as a result of punishment. This is true about all products and services. If a furniture manufacturer is jailed, will you burn all the furniture manufactured and purchased by people. If an author is jailed, will all his books be burnt?

That is going too far, what I was saying is that there is no need to make much of a criminal, because it sends wrong messages across to the public especially those with a criminal bent of mind....Once a person is undergoing a sentence his ads should also be removed for that period of time and ideally films too not allowed to be released.I am sure all the producers then would sing a different tune . As of now all that is required is for him to get permission and shoot the film and they will release and be happy.If a ban is put on the release itself the suffering will be enormous and they will automatically think twice about taking a criminally charged actor...

Sorry I am not agree with you. It is also punishment. He done mistake but he is not hard core and habitual criminal.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I understand your sentiments. Nobody should escape punishment but you cannot punish more than what the law provides. Nor you can punish others also for offense of an individual. Even the court allowed Sanjay Dutt to complete the unfinished movies by allowing him time to surrender. This itself indicates that court also wants his movies to run in usual course.

It is good that Sanjay Dutt his completing his jail term according to law. when he is released, we hope he will be a chastened man and perform his role as true citizen of India. Meanwhile, his movies must run as usual and there is no point in barring publicity. We hate the sin and not the sinner.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

What I feel that once you allow concessions to celebrities/politicians/moneyed people the basic of value of punishment is gone. It becomes double standard.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What I feel that once you allow concessions to celebrities/politicians/moneyed people the basic of value of punishment is gone. It becomes double standard.

Jagan Mohan Reddy an MP, who amassed mountains of money and in Jail now is practically living like a prince in the jail. It’s a question of pressing right keys.

Jagan Mohan Reddy an MP, who amassed mountains of money and in Jail now is practically living like a prince in the jail. It’s a question of pressing right keys.

Any one with money can live in a jail as living in star hotel. Money speaks.

Its believed that he spent crores towards greasing the palms of those who are at the helm of the affairs.

Its believed that he spent crores towards greasing the palms of those who are at the helm of the affairs.

remember likes of Charles Shobhraj, he used to live in jail like kings do. He even married a press reporter who was writing his story in jail. Money speaks.

remember likes of Charles Shobhraj, he used to live in jail like kings do. He even married a press reporter who was writing his story in jail. Money speaks.

I remember Charles Sobhraj. I heard the jailer gets up and stands when Sobhraj passes through.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.