Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Married life becomes good and easily conveyed by the people who lives under the guidance of their parents. Many responsibilities are taken over by their parents and co-borns. Many a times confusion or quarrels are settled down by the elders of the family. Hence, lonely people finds it more difficult.
Abs. backing of family is the sole criterion for a stronger mentality and elders have seen this world and they have immense capabilities to handle such cases.

How long will the elders stay with the families of their children ? At one time or other families should live their own lives without depending on elders.

In fact , many marriages suffer because of the so called wise old family members' interference >it is best to leave the newlyweds to fend for themselves and learn the ways of life....Give advice and guidance only if and when asked , otherwise leave them alone ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I am not self centered but marriage still does not suit me :lol: as I was carefree before marriage but after having kids I think my hands have been cut now I have lots of responsibilities which I am taking care of nicely and pray God to give strength to keep on doing this. :)

Responsibilities and duties always make people feel scared. It becomes a nightmare. Be brave and wise. We all know you love your family. :)

Devyani but now responsibilities are no more nightmares for me as I have been used to them. But I must say people who are scared of their responsibilities must not get married till they get mentally prepared for it. :)

If you opt for marriage because everybody is marrying without knowing whether you need or not, it will prove disastrous. Marirage is not binding or mandatory. Don't eat if you are not hungry.

That's true I never thought I will have to be so much responsible after marriage but that's OK if would have known it before marriage :blink: I would not have got such lovely kids.
Married life becomes good and easily conveyed by the people who lives under the guidance of their parents. Many responsibilities are taken over by their parents and co-borns. Many a times confusion or quarrels are settled down by the elders of the family. Hence, lonely people finds it more difficult.
Abs. backing of family is the sole criterion for a stronger mentality and elders have seen this world and they have immense capabilities to handle such cases.

How long will the elders stay with the families of their children ? At one time or other families should live their own lives without depending on elders.

In fact , many marriages suffer because of the so called wise old family members' interference >it is best to leave the newlyweds to fend for themselves and learn the ways of life....Give advice and guidance only if and when asked , otherwise leave them alone ...

yes interference above limit is cause of failure of marriage life. Some elders have habit of punctuating for small things.

Yes lots of marriages suffer due to old family members but wise couple don't mind it they just listen to their advice but do what they think is better for them. :)
Interesting, but being or not being "self-centered"!!! Is that a criteria? I mean, why should a suitable marriage be decided on the basis of whether someone is self-centered or not? I don't think people here would have really thought of it to decide if marriage suits. - My apologies if I am hurting anyone's sentiments here.
Every marriage is unique and so does its relevancy and other forms of relations and it varies from couple to couple. :evil: :evil:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Interesting, but being or not being "self-centered"!!! Is that a criteria? I mean, why should a suitable marriage be decided on the basis of whether someone is self-centered or not? I don't think people here would have really thought of it to decide if marriage suits. - My apologies if I am hurting anyone's sentiments here.

No one thinks much about such subtle issues while deciding an arranged marriage which is still the norm in our country and oce you are married being self centered is an issue probably between the couple only ... A marriage runs its course since there are many other far more important issues inter connected with it especially after the children come.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A self centered individual cares for himself only and so will neglect the spouse. Hence the individual is not suitable for marriage. Thus being self centered is an issue.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No one thinks much about such subtle issues while deciding an arranged marriage which is still the norm in our country and oce you are married being self centered is an issue probably between the couple only ... A marriage runs its course since there are many other far more important issues inter connected with it especially after the children come.
Even a self centered person can become normal with due course of time as it is now reverted to couples to solve all these issues and most of the times, all issues remain between them. :evil: :evil:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Even a self centered person can become normal with due course of time as it is now reverted to couples to solve all these issues and most of the times, all issues remain between them. :evil: :evil:

It needs efforts from both the sides. Some sacrifices and some allowances are a must for harmonious life.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.