Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In every relationship compromise is a must , more so in a relationship like marriage where you spend almost all your time with each other.There are bound to be misunderstnadings and some irritants but you have to look beyond all that since we know that it is both ways...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Is there any hard and fast rule to get married? I wonder. :unsure:

No hard and fast rule to get married. There are scores of celebrities who made Singlehood an art form.

No hard and fast rule to get married. There are scores of celebrities who made Singlehood an art form.

Al Pacino, of God father fame is one of them.

I feel career is very important. It is the career which gives us everything and not the marriage. Marriage is necessary if one has tendency to share life with someone. Marriage makes life much better and prosperous if it suits you. Successful marriage and good career make life incredible. This is however rare.

I feel career is very important. It is the career which gives us everything and not the marriage. Marriage is necessary if one has tendency to share life with someone. Marriage makes life much better and prosperous if it suits you. Successful marriage and good career make life incredible. This is however rare.

I can say about myself. Its only after my marriage, with my wife'a cooperation, I could achieve some success, which looked like impossible things before my marriage.

I agree ! I feel that a career is very important for a woman whether married or not, she needs to have financial independance .Of course there are practical difficulties like child birth and bringing up children .The problem with Indian household is a lack of training with regard to the sons of the family when such things occur,They never pool in and help out, it is the women who do everything and as a result when they get married they hardly help their wives by sharing and helping out in household jobs...If this is done like in Western countries where cooking washing and looking after the children is shared equally by the couple, women can pursue their career with a little more ease ..Things are not the same today as iut was 2 or 3 decades back and I see more men especially in cities giving a hand in household chores !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In joint families, many a times, ladies have to involve in cooking from morning to night and if they happen to be traditional families, then it is always difficult as there are separate kitchen for veg and separate for non veg and the way, cooking is done by young lady who just married there, it is like in cricket, if a player is new then stand him shot leg to face the brunt of batsman. :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

In joint families, many a times, ladies have to involve in cooking from morning to night and if they happen to be traditional families, then it is always difficult as there are separate kitchen for veg and separate for non veg and the way, cooking is done by young lady who just married there, it is like in cricket, if a player is new then stand him shot leg to face the brunt of batsman. :whistle:

I appreciate your comparison. But in cricket, a captain will not give the short leg position to a rank new comer. This a position exclusively meant for sharp fielders with high mobility and super reflexes .

I don't think this is rare many people do have both the things. Its all about how you treat your partner after marriage. Career of course is important so as marriage. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.