Colored Veggies especially Green veggies are more beneficial for your Health.
Many of us aren't eating enough of different produce to reap their benefits.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11120]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Green vegetables are always good. Every vegetables has its own pros and cons. Don't take anything excessively. Take vegetables with limit and enjoy the life. Fresh vegetable are good for health.
Vegetarianism, laying stress on Veggies especially Green veggies are always good. There is no harm if veggies are taken in excess.
I and my family love green vegetables , for that matter any vegetable. Thankfully I never had to force my children to eat vegetables since they developed a taste for it right from the time they began to take solids ...Soups and salads are so healthy and tasty.I am shocked to see some ladies throw away excess water in which they cook vegetables. Canyt they reduce the quantity or add salt and a dash of pepper to the excess water and drink it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I and my family love green vegetables , for that matter any vegetable. Thankfully I never had to force my children to eat vegetables since they developed a taste for it right from the time they began to take solids ...Soups and salads are so healthy and tasty.I am shocked to see some ladies throw away excess water in which they cook vegetables. Canyt they reduce the quantity or add salt and a dash of pepper to the excess water and drink it...

I agree.The habits formed in the formative years of a child will continue all along. You set an example and the young ones followed it. Veganism is the trend just picking up in the world. Even the hard core Pork and Beef eaters are realizing the value of Veggies.

This is already confirmed that green veggies are beneficial for us to stay healthy. Green tea consumption is proving useful too..I have tried it and i am happy with the result!

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

This is already confirmed that green veggies are beneficial for us to stay healthy. Green tea consumption is proving useful too..I have tried it and i am happy with the result!

I too like Green Tea although I must say that this practice has been prevalent in my place since my childhood. My granny used to make green tea since we had some Tea plantation in the hills behind our ancestral home. We also used to have herbal tea made with local herbs available on the hill side ...It is just that it remained within the region without any publicity,,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course it's confirmed. But very less follow it. They have a fancy towards, Meats ,Porks, Beefs and chickens.
I like to have vegetables much. At my home we will eat more vegetables, instead of taking rice much during lunch.
Rice need not be forbidden, if you maintain a balance between Rice consumption, Fruits and veggies. I'm a regular rice eater.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.