Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I agree that these thoughts and quotes will keep giving us inspiration when we go through it. I liked the one given for February- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I too liked the same quote. Movement indicates activity. Stillness is morbidity.

I like the July month quote "The best revenge is massive success". This is the ongoing situation in every company. You should use your intelligence and  take the revenge to beat the person who scold you by the way of showing massive success.

To that matter all the quotes are inspiring quoted by eminent thinkers. I liked almost all of them.

Dwarakanathan wrote:

I like the July month quote "The best revenge is massive success". This is the ongoing situation in every company. You should use your intelligence and  take the revenge to beat the person who scold you by the way of showing massive success.

Totally agree, best revenge is to go ahead and achieve your goal and become successful. In corporate world...no one is your friend..they keep in touch as long as you are holding a position...the true color surfaces once you leave your job. Hence here this quote is highly apt and suitable.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Even the one for January was not bad, it says let the bygones be bygones.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Even the one for January was not bad, it says let the bygones be bygones.

Well said. Brooding over the past will bring more burdens and leads to stress and strain which are undesirable.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.