.I always wait for Sunday to come. I get tired working whole week and wait for Sunday to come so that I may take rest whole day and get fresh and energetic for next week. This week also I need to go for shopping and I am not in a mood to go to market but I will have to as it's urgent. How many of you wait for sundays? 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is the day awaited by most of the working people. So yes me too.

I can understand, even I prefer to rest on this free day but somehow don't get full rest because of different reasons and yes shopping is one of them. Otherwise I used to go somewhere for mini trip with family or friends for relaxing purpose. 

Enjoy your shopping SJ.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Its all about effective Time Management. My Time Management is so good that I need not wait for a Sunday. Yesterday itself I left for a pleasure trip along with my family to a nearby town, where I could do my outing as well as social visit and my shopping. The reason is I'm an early riser and do my yoga, web jobs including writing articles and so many other things. If there is a commitment nothing is impossible.

Too much of time management makes a person a robot. Some amount of randomness helps in enjoying more fully.

Not necessarily. It's due to Time management, Iam able to derive pleasure from all activities of my life. Energetic all the day. Able to maintain my social life and professional life.

rambabu wrote:

Not necessarily. It's due to Time management, Iam able to derive pleasure from all activities of my life. Energetic all the day. Able to maintain my social life and professional life.

No doubt I manage time well but still I like doing rest on Sundays as I get tired of job whole week.

For me everyday is a Sunday. In fact I dislike Sundays.

@rambabu do you do a job or have your own business? . Actually when people have lots of free time then managing time is easier.

Sorry for your wrong notion about time management. I'm a content writer and web designer in an Advertising agency.

Right or wrong but I feel it. It all depends on person to person how they manage it. My father is retired from a government job and have plenty of free time but he has managed his time so well that he remains much busier than me even though he remains at home.

Agreed. Time management is both art and science. Everybody cannot do it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.