Parents are our first teachers. They act as a guiding force for you. They need not be celebrities. What are the qualities in your parents that influenced you. For example my father was an avid reader. He had a large collection of books. This factor led me to imbibe the reading Habit and also a good artist that earned me a decent livelihood.

http://www.johnplaceonline.com/relationships/how-to-learn-from-your-parents-even-if-they-werent-the-greatest/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am learning from parents about the importance of truth and work without any greediness, what ever be the circumstances compelling at you.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Indeed, words spoken by parents and elders are always with power, they say it in a simple manner and in a wisdom filled spirit, but the young generation may not find it interesting because of it's simple way of expressing. They want power, style and uniqueness in everything to be implemented.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

The truth is same but is said in different way by different people. If the gist of the message that is to be understood and morals and values that have to be embedded. My father was a voracious reader and was in continuous search for growth and self sufficiency. He has completed many of what were primary objectives. I have inherited from him the reading habit and the search for growth and being together is still within working its way for success of many people. The burning desire invoked with the reading of some inspirational and spiritual books which my father selectedly bought for us. It helped a lot. Whatever i am or will be is due to his sweat.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

The truth is same but is said in different way by different people. If the gist of the message that is to be understood and morals and values that have to be embedded. My father was a voracious reader and was in continuous search for growth and self sufficiency. He has completed many of what were primary objectives. I have inherited from him the reading habit and the search for growth and being together is still within working its way for success of many people. The burning desire invoked with the reading of some inspirational and spiritual books which my father selectedly bought for us. It helped a lot. Whatever i am or will be is due to his sweat.

That's what exactly i meant. Your father is not a celebrity. But he has become instrumental in injecting the habit of Book Reading which helped you a lot in gaining knowledge. And this knowledge never goes waste.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.