Who doesn't want to lead a healthy life?

For leading a Healthy and ailment free life, You need to change some simple Lifestyle Changes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/bharti-sarin-/5-simple-lifestyle-change_b_6875646.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

How a mother's importance is highlighted is good. It is true that she does everything she can from her end to see their people are in healthy state. Small changes add up to great results. Also it should start with the whole group and not nuclearly as individually it is not possible.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Individually also it is possible to change  lifestyle changes here and there. I'm alone. But there is no difficulty in making changes in my lifestyle. But as you said it's easy and effective to make lifestyle changes in groups..

I mean groups in the sense that youth go out in groups so they should combine to start eating at homes. Only one friend cannot stop it abruptly...

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Being ONE in my family   I made such adjustments for having a healthy life. It may work effectively in groups. There are exceptions.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

Nice article, getting into toxic world is easy but the after effects are bad to worse. Healthy eating is good but toxic relationships lead to bad health. Even good food is difficult to digest because of external stress levels. Home based cooked food items is better than best of hotels. Televisions, mobiles and all electronics instruments should be turned off one hour prior to sleep. be mindful of yours exercise routine and always conscious of yours health are all secrets of healthy lifestyle.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Nothing surpasses Home made food which is both healthy and tasty. I don't remember when I had gone last to an eatery. I avoid outside eating.

With internet at hand, hotel made products can be avoided as many recipees of hotel taste and aroma can be prepared at home only.

Besides internet, there are many TV channels broadcasting Cooking programmes. examples are Rasoi and Abhiruchi an ETV TELUGU CHANNEL to name a few

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.