I have been writing online for eight years. I love writing poetry and articles on life, society and psychology? What are your interests?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I too have been writing articles and also taking part in discussion sites since 9 years..Here on this site we have a wide range of subjects on which you can write and earn and I sincerely hope that we get an opportunity to read some of your articles and poetry ...I like to write on any subject that interests me - travel, book reviews, psychology,social issues !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have been writing for the last 10 years. online. For Boddunan i have been writing since 2012.

I am new to online writing. I have joined this site about a year ago, but active since last two three months. I also post comments on news  for some Hindi news channels online.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Wonderful to see you here. Can you post poetry here.. I would love to do that.

You can post poetry too..there is no limit to what you can post . You may have to do that under articles and select a subject matter that comes nearest ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

I have been writing for the last 10 years. online. For Boddunan i have been writing since 2012.

Good to hear that! How long has this site been around.. Another writer friend of mine told me about it just today

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

I am new to online writing. I have joined this site about a year ago, but active since last two three months. I also post comments on news  for some Hindi news channels online.

Great ! I guess now you have got totally involved with this site. 

Sofs wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Good to hear that! How long has this site been around.. Another writer friend of mine told me about it just today

Since 2012. I'm a digital artist. Writing and painting are close to my Heart. I'm a self made man and this site has greatly contributed to achieve my cherished goals..

rambabu wrote:
Sofs wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Since 2012. I'm a digital artist. Writing and painting are close to my Heart. I'm a self made man and this site has greatly contributed to achieve my cherished goals..

Wonderful! Good to meet you. I do paint a bit its one of my hobbies. I am happy to hear you say such wonderful things about this site. 

Sofs wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Sofs wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Wonderful! Good to meet you. I do paint a bit its one of my hobbies. I am happy to hear you say such wonderful things about this site. 

Other good aspects of this site are, our  to halp Moderators and members. I'm fortunate to have got this opportunity of working very able writers.

Go ahead pal, sky is no more a limit.

Thank you said by: Sofs
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.