Friends, if someone would as you; what is the best virtue you have gained in your experience at work, what would you say?

We spend 3/4th of our lives at work , what do you think is your best virtue you have developed in all this time?

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have developed the capacity to work a a team member. I can adjust with any one and inspite him for work. I can also listen attentively to contrary viewpoint and reach an agrement. This makes teamwork smoother. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Swetha Shenoy

During my training of C.A. I got confidence that I can do it. My boss gave me enough freedom to work indpendently. Before my health problem I did not know ABC of computer. because of this quality I learn computer. Know I can work with, MS word, Page maker, Telly and busy.

Patience , loads and loads of patience... there have been times when you felt like screaming at everyone around you but you know it will not help...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That you are not the only smart ____ around and they also have a right to be heard.

To handle negative people, negativity with firmness and decency!!

Though at present I am not working outside, I feel while I was in a job I learnt to respect everyone irrespective of their qualification, ability and performance.

shampasaid

First and foremost thing one has to know is, your employer employs you with the expectation that you can bring profits and boost the performance of  his organization. From my work place, I learned that it's essential not only to rise up to my employer's expectations, but also above his expectations.

the best virtue i gained from my work is i started respecting my father more than earlier because i use to think that my father is lazy and very hopeless but now i have the uttermost respect for my father now i know what he is to do in the office.

bhuyali saroj

True. I for one  had acquired the trait of Working with a team. If there arise any differences, I learned to settle the issue with cool and calm attitude. I also learned not to resort to heated arguments and exchange of words.

Commitment, confidence and sincerity; and above all, the amazing power of teamwork, that is what I learned from my work.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.