We observe some ettiqette on dinner table, in social meets etc. But we hardly understand that there are some norms on email also. Here are some rules.  

https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/5-email-etiquette-rules-must-085001884.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Use full tips for writing emails. But I think reply of each and every email is not possible. We received large numbers of unwanted emails.

anil wrote:

Use full tips for writing emails. But I think reply of each and every email is not possible. We received large numbers of unwanted emails.

Delete those unwanted Mails. There is a provision to delete. There are certain aspects like using Simple language, a good subject, avoiding abbreviations and SMS language must be adhered to.

Personally, I delete all mail daily. Some mil is necessary for future reference. I send these to respective folders like Family, Business, professional news etc.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

anil wrote:

yeah i too agree on you that there are many e-mails on which we cannot use the full tips for writing a perfect one but we can atleast try. 

bhuyali saroj

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Delete those unwanted Mails. There is a provision to delete. There are certain aspects like using Simple language, a good subject, avoiding abbreviations and SMS language must be adhered to.

Yes I am doing, everyday I delete mails which is not useful for me. I never open this mail, it may be possible that these mails have any virus.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Yes I am doing, everyday I delete mails which is not useful for me. I never open this mail, it may be possible that these mails have any virus.

Not opening the Mails coming from an unknown source is a good thing. Deleting such Mails will save your computer. A good Anti virus will do the needful. I use AVIRA. It warns you that such Mails should not be opened.

Giving reply to every e-mail is not mandatory. There are number of unimportant emails are in our mailbox. If you have time, you can delete all these mail.  But we must give relevant reply to all the e-mail that are related to business and our personal life. Always remember that the subject field is the window into your e-mail. Be careful when we fill our subject field, because it indicates clearly what the topic of the e-mail is.

Unnecessary mails are a nuisance. If the mails are from an unknown sources. My Antivirus alerts me. Naturally, such mails are deleted. Of course other things like Heading, subject are essentially followed. Being brief and clear in the message should not be forgotten.

For sake of knowledge @Rambabu I am curious to know how Antivirus knows mails are from unknown sources. I also would like such feature.

Use Avira. Ever free and useful.

Thank you said by: vijay
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.