Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

Anyone could see that Nawaz Sharief is not a person to be trusted ever, especially after what Pakistan has been doing after he took over ...The man is even worse than the previous leaders and to believe that he is going to change his color is being naive ! I doubt if Pakistan - India ties would ever be friendly because there are far too many issues that have been let to develop since Independence by our politicians and leaders and now we are paying the price for it !

True...al;so it is quite obvious that he is not even trusted by his countrymen, he is only a puppet in the hands of ISIS and the army. In truth, what is keeping that country together and preventing it from falling apart is its religion and the sole philosophy of hatred for India, which is not much to keep a country intact. Sooner or later, it is bound to tear apart and disintegrate, what we are seeing now is probably the start of that phenomenon. Because, they are indulging in cutting throats of each other right from the moment they separated from India.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

It's an undeniable fact, PM of Pakistan is just a figure Head. It's a mistake, India has believed that the efforts of Nawaz Sharif werer genuine and India was happy too that there was a change in the attitude of Pakistan. It took no time for India to see the real intentions of Pakistan. Pakistan's show is mere drama. Because it too felt the pangs of pain, when terrorist groups unleashed  their terrorist activities. Pakistan's dramas were even doubted BY Obama, who supported Pakistan at one time.

Now, there are less than remote chances for peace between India and Pakistan.

usha manohar wrote:

I doubt if India and the top leaders ever believed that Nawaz Sharief was genuine in his efforts, except a few people and the press which went all gaga ...Just because Modi went to  Pakistan more on a personal level people and the press and some people starting reading too much into this .. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All are not political analysts. Common man sees the situation and arrives at a conclusion. In this discussion all are entitled to express their opinions. Even the political analysts too err.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.