When you see a beggar, don't go by what he looks. The blind may be really with good sight, lame may be with strong legs. 

https://in.news.yahoo.com/dont-believe-every-beggar-you-see-123854539.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

yeah you are right there are many beggars who will trap the victim by his/her innocent acting to get money from you 

bhuyali saroj

The accompanying Video says it all. However, the police caught him red handed and arrested. Akin to this, India TV reported a case, where in a couple who were beggars having hoards of cash stashed in their hut. Its not all, the cops unearthed gunny bags loaded with coins, pots and saris, All this makes very clear how these beggars we find in Bus stands and traffic halts are hoodwinking the public.

Begging is a number one business to earn money. Many people are making money through this way. Smart beggars can make sufficient money through this way. They know how to canvas the people to get money. But all beggars are not rich. Most of them are struggling to fulfill their daily needs. There are so many beggars who do not have home to lay their heads. We can see such people in the corner of the public places. Life is very hard for such people. 

I agree all beggars are not rich. The beggars who make money hood winking the unsuspecting people are the people to be watched.

Speaking about beggars I felt like sharing something..These days it is difficult to get small change and I normally get it from a beggar who permanently sits in front of a bus stop near my school and since the bus conductor demands exact change I get change from this beggar, who normally can give you change for up to 500 rupees dizzy_face.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

one of the most gifted quality of the beggar is that they know which person will easily become emotional fool

bhuyali saroj

I know one beggar in my native place who collects clothes from different homes and sells these clothes in cheap rate to poor people. What a smart beggar is he! There are number of ways to make money through begging. Smart beggars know the different ways to make money.

If the clothes collected are in good condition, the beggar is not cheating the people. The unused clothes in our houses  are a nuisance . These clothes are unwanted for the householders and wanted things for the Beggars. I don't think this kind of begging is cheating. It's those beggars who pose as limbless, but actually are not, are real cheaters.

But these beggars cheat the people who provide clothes for them by telling lie. Kind-hearted families give them clothes in good condition when they say that they do not have good clothes to wear. They collect these clothes not for their own usage but for making money by selling these to others. 

I still believe these beggars are cheating the Society.Some beggars are so rich, that with their money, their income can be levied Income tax. It means these beggars are cheating Government too.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.