Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes sir. There is a unique temple located at Mauranipur Jhansi. This practice began after the Dog named  Kalu started making rounds around the temple of Mahakaleswar temple  for a week.

What to say to faith or blind faith. One temple is  in Rajasthan where devotee worship bullet motor cycle.

anil wrote:

What to say to faith or blind faith. One temple is  in Rajasthan where devotee worship bullet motor cycle.

Yes. Such practices are prevalent all over the country.Rats are worshiped. Parrots are worshiped.  And now bitches. These are the beliefs in the majority of the people.

today i heard about the bitch temple, i know that there are many temples of the god and goddess but the bitch temple i heard for the first time in my life is it true or it is just a fake 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

today i heard about the bitch temple, i know that there are many temples of the god and goddess but the bitch temple i heard for the first time in my life is it true or it is just a fake 

Verify it. A web link has been given and an image too was provided.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Yes. Such practices are prevalent all over the country.Rats are worshiped. Parrots are worshiped.  And now bitches. These are the beliefs in the majority of the people.

I think you are saying about temple of Karni Mata, Deshnoke, near Bikaner. It is not temple of rates. It is temple of Karni Mata. Here rates are called Kaba and these are scion of Karni mata.

Goes to prove that most  gods are creation of human beings.

vijay wrote:

Yes it is also right that belief and faith of human beings creat goods. If we saw any image similar to any one God on tree or rock we start worship.

vijay wrote:

God made Man. Man made the religion is the age old  adage. I agree with you.

well after going to the link i understood that if there is god then surely there will be an evil spirit also. this are the sides of a coin if the one side is good then the other side will be bad.

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.