The topic is locked.

There is one article of mine, which was rejected. The reason for that given by you is, " The article is not fit for publication; its just kind of simple instruction." I understand your reason for rejection and will work on not repeating this mistake again.

But, I just want clarification on one thing that can we resubmit that article after modifying with improvement needed told by you ?

Editor,
Professional Medical Writer,
Homoeopathic Medical Officer,
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes you can do that, but remember that since you are modifying the article that was subjected earlier, it will not appear in the queue awaiting editor approval and so might remain there unnoticed. If you resubmit such an article, notify either of the three editors who will then review and resubmit it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Or better still forget the rejected one and resubmit it as a fresh one with a little change in title.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Or better still forget the rejected one and resubmit it as a fresh one with a little change in title.

That is the ideal method and more advisable.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I just checked this post was in editorial discussion category therefore not visible even to member that posted it. I have changed it's category but warn members to not to post their suggestions. It's for the member that posted this thread in particular to read and act accordingly. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I just checked this post was in editorial discussion category therefore not visible even to member that posted it. I have changed it's category but warn members to not to post their suggestions. It's for the member that posted this thread in particular to read and act accordingly. 

That is so strange! Glad you noticed and changed the category!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.