The topic is locked.

Here I am talking to moderator Kalyani Nandurkar, there is one of my article showing status that it is edited by you; but not moderated till now, since 2016-02-09. I just want to ask, for how long it will remain in pending state; when it will get moderated?

Title of article - What one should Consume and what not, in First Trimester of Pregnancy, to Vanish its Worse Aliments?

Editor,
Professional Medical Writer,
Homoeopathic Medical Officer,
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I don't think that Kalyani Nandurkar is a moderator of Boddunan.com. She is one of the members of this site. I read so many articles of Kalyani from this site. Then how she can moderate your articles? Nobody can see our articles till it get published. Therefore, editing is not possible through this site. It is possible if you have e-mail or whats app connection with this guy. 

What was showing in article status that I told here; rest is on moderators to moderate that article.

Editor,
Jincy Aby wrote:

I don't think that Kalyani Nandurkar is a moderator of Boddunan.com. She is one of the members of this site. I read so many articles of Kalyani from this site. Then how she can moderate your articles? Nobody can see our articles till it get published. Therefore, editing is not possible through this site. It is possible if you have e-mail or whats app connection with this guy. 

JIncy, if you look below my Avatar, it reads Moderator, I am very much a moderator and an editor here for a very long time now. Editors/moderators can write their own articles, they are not banned or forbidden from doing so.

@Dr. Simran Kaur,  as far s I know I had reviewed and approved this article, did you make any changes after that in the article? I am no longer able to go into it now, so please submit it as a fresh one again.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

JIncy, if you look below my Avatar, it reads Moderator, I am very much a moderator and an editor here for a very long time now. Editors/moderators can write their own articles, they are not banned or forbidden from doing so.

@Dr. Simran Kaur,  as far s I know I had reviewed and approved this article, did you make any changes after that in the article? I am no longer able to go into it now, so please submit it as a fresh one again.

Hi Kalyani, sorry for my wrong judgement. I never thought that some of the active members like you and Ajmani are also the team members of this site. Being a moderator for a great site like boddunan.com is really a luck. Wish you all the best. 

Jincy Aby wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Hi Kalyani, sorry for my wrong judgement. I never thought that some of the active members like you and Ajmani are also the team members of this site. Being a moderator for a great site like boddunan.com is really a luck. Wish you all the best. 

Thank you Jincy, no offense taken. However, I suggest you do check out all pages, FAQs and observe avtars more carefully.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar thanks for moderating that article.

Editor,
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Thank you Jincy, no offense taken. However, I suggest you do check out all pages, FAQs and observe avtars more carefully.

Ok, I will try my maximum to follow your suggestions, thank you very much.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.