Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will take whatever Prashant Bhusan says with a pinch of salt. This is the same man who talked of atrocities of Indian army in Kashmir and advocated freedom. He was thrashed for this in his chamber. Even at that time Kejriwal distanced himself from Bhushan. Bhushan is the man who insisted on a midnight session of Supreme court for Afzal Guru hanging annulment.take what he says with a pinch of salt.
Thank you said by: rambabu

Whatever it is, people who have nationalist feelings can never say anti-nationalist slogans. The people who really like their country can never support such people who raise such slogans against their country. It is the duty of each citizens to protect their country from such anti-nationalist activists. Court should take necessary actions to punish those people who are against the country. 

MG Singh wrote:I will take whatever Prashant Bhusan says with a pinch of salt. This is the same man who talked of atrocities of Indian army in Kashmir and advocated freedom. He was thrashed for this in his chamber. Even at that time Kejriwal distanced himself from Bhushan. Bhushan is the man who insisted on a midnight session of Supreme court for Afzal Guru hanging annulment.take what he says with a pinch of salt.
I know the full history of Prashant Bhushan . A person who demanded midnight session of the Supreme court for Afzal Guru hanging annulment is more dangerous than Afzal Guru. Though he was thrashed, Prashant did not learn the lesson. A shameless traitor.  He is the one who actually needs whipping.

@Rambabu is this the way to pass judgements. Advocating whipping and calling someone traitor. Moderators should step in to exercise restraint in members going amuck.

well this is a democratic country and everyone have the right to do anything they can fabricate also but fabricating for the means of destroying peace of the country is a serious crime.

bhuyali saroj

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:I will take whatever Prashant Bhusan says with a pinch of salt. This is the same man who talked of atrocities of Indian army in Kashmir and advocated freedom. He was thrashed for this in his chamber. Even at that time Kejriwal distanced himself from Bhushan. Bhushan is the man who insisted on a midnight session of Supreme court for Afzal Guru hanging annulment.take what he says with a pinch of salt.
I know the full history of Prashant Bhushan . A person who demanded midnight session of the Supreme court for Afzal Guru hanging annulment is more dangerous than Afzal Guru. Though he was thrashed, Prashant did not learn the lesson. A shameless traitor.  He is the one who actually needs whipping.

I congratulate you on your forthright comment. I second you. This man Prashant Bhushan in any other. Country would be behind bars.

Thank you said by: rambabu
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I congratulate you on your forthright comment. I second you. This man Prashant Bhushan in any other. Country would be behind bars.

" Eat this country's food, breathe this country's air and praise this country's enemies " is something, no Indian should tolerate. Such people are the real menace of this country. Throw them off !!!

Prashant Bushan is like the shifting wind who changes opinion at the drop of a hat and I have seen this happen many times ....However, he is a citizen of this country and at best doing what other politicians are doing so no point in calling him a traitor and insulting him ! He has a right to his opinion and it is for the people of this country to either agree , disagree or ignore him..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Babu saroj wrote:

well this is a democratic country and everyone have the right to do anything they can fabricate also but fabricating for the means of destroying peace of the country is a serious crime.

Funny to know that in a democratic country, you may fabricate videos. This is offence under I.P.C. and amounts to fraud.  I hope some one will say that in a democratic country, theft, murder, rape are also allowed.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Contrary opinion holders should be whipped as per Rambabu. Beware and be warned.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.