Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

well this is a democratic country and everyone have the right to do anything they can fabricate also but fabricating for the means of destroying peace of the country is a serious crime.

Funny to know that in a democratic country, you may fabricate videos. This is offence under I.P.C. and amounts to fraud.  I hope some one will say that in a democratic country, theft, murder, rape are also allowed.

such analogies are not correct. Do you honestly believe what you have written? 

MG Singh wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

well this is a democratic country and everyone have the right to do anything they can fabricate also but fabricating for the means of destroying peace of the country is a serious crime.

Funny to know that in a democratic country, you may fabricate videos. This is offence under I.P.C. and amounts to fraud.  I hope some one will say that in a democratic country, theft, murder, rape are also allowed.

such analogies are not correct. Do you honestly believe what you have written? 

Well sir i know that you have misunderstood me, i don't mean that fabricating the video by the means of destroying the peace of the country is good, i mean that this is India and everyone has the right to do anything they can even fabricate the video but for fun only, if the person is fabricating the video for fun and which will not create any offences is good and anyone can do that but if the person is trying to fabricate the video which will create noise and crime in the society then it is a serious crime and should be punished for doing that 

bhuyali saroj

It is well known that evidence is fabricated liberally in lower courts.There are supposed to be profesional witnesses who for a few will give desired evidence. 

The Police Commissioner B.S. Bassi's claim regarding the hooliganism of the lawyers has been proved wrong so false statements and fabrication have become a regular norm now. The people holding responsible position must learn to respect their own post and serve their duty honestly and impartially.

shampasaid

One member said that he made a comment in fun that in democratic country, people have right to fabricate evidence including videos. I hope no fun be made in serious posts. There are other types of threads for 'humor'. 

Here is another fake video. The saffron elements are shouting 'Pakistan zindabad'  but they would blame others. 

http://headline24.in/2016/02/pakistan-zindabad-slogan-raised-by-abvp/

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is no shred of evidence to show that ABVP raised those slogans because the picture says nothing at all and news item could have been fabricated and a few people dressed up in saffron holding ABVP placards ...the grand old party is very capable of it since it has done only such things in the past and will continue to do so, no one would believe such flimsy evidences..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The ability and capability of the grand old party to manipulate the facts are well known. I'm very sure of this grand old Party's tricks and dramas.The placard holders are none other than hired goons of Congress party that ruined this country beyond recognition.

More links on JNU issue.  The accused had to be brought to court disguised as a police person with bullet proof jacket and helmet. More news are coming of fabricating evidence. 

ttp://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/02/25/jnu-row-bjp_n_9315998.html

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india/jnusu-prez-kanhaiya-camouflaged-in-anti-riot-gear-to-dodge-lawyers/story-L1xAbONs2JPuO71z8egOzL.html

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:I will take whatever Prashant Bhusan says with a pinch of salt. This is the same man who talked of atrocities of Indian army in Kashmir and advocated freedom. He was thrashed for this in his chamber. Even at that time Kejriwal distanced himself from Bhushan. Bhushan is the man who insisted on a midnight session of Supreme court for Afzal Guru hanging annulment.take what he says with a pinch of salt.
Persons like Prashant Bhusan are, without spine.
I know the full history of Prashant Bhushan . A person who demanded midnight session of the Supreme court for Afzal Guru hanging annulment is more dangerous than Afzal Guru. Though he was thrashed, Prashant did not learn the lesson. A shameless traitor.  He is the one who actually needs whipping.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

The latest news in JNU episode is that the accused has been granted interim bail for six months. The court has made some remarks on the anti national slogans advising for remedial measures. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.