The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Urdu is considered as the language of Muslims. People in India are afraid of Muslims especially when they speak in Urdu. The terrorists from Pakistan can come to India at any time. When people read or speak in Urdu, the innocent people of India always think about the Pakistani terrorist because they cannot forget about the terrorist attack of Pakistani people in our country. They are always in tensions.  

I have been brought up in Lucknow therefore know to speak Urdu. I don't speak Punjabi much but that is my mother tongue. I hope no one will consider me a terrorist just by listening to me. It's not the language but the intention that is case of suspicion.

Hindi is considered as our national language. I hope that all north Indian people can speak in Hindi very well. Then why do you speak in Urdu? Is Urdu the language of Luknow? 

Jincy Aby wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Urdu is considered as the language of Muslims. People in India are afraid of Muslims especially when they speak in Urdu. The terrorists from Pakistan can come to India at any time. When people read or speak in Urdu, the innocent people of India always think about the Pakistani terrorist because they cannot forget about the terrorist attack of Pakistani people in our country. They are always in tensions.  

I have been brought up in Lucknow therefore know to speak Urdu. I don't speak Punjabi much but that is my mother tongue. I hope no one will consider me a terrorist just by listening to me. It's not the language but the intention that is case of suspicion.

Hindi is considered as our national language. I hope that all north Indian people can speak in Hindi very well. Then why do you speak in Urdu? Is Urdu the language of Luknow? 

For your information Hindi is not our national language, not sure how you got that idea. We dont have any national language !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

For your information Hindi is not our national language, not sure how you got that idea. We dont have any national language !

When I was in school, my teacher taught me that the national language of our country is HINDI. I studied in books also. I don't know whether our constitution made any changes afterwards because there were disputes between Hindi speakers and other language speakers especially with Tamil Nadu. But in Kerala, studying Hindi was must. 

Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

When I was in school, my teacher taught me that the national language of our country is HINDI. I studied in books also. I don't know whether our constitution made any changes afterwards because there were disputes between Hindi speakers and other language speakers especially with Tamil Nadu. But in Kerala, studying Hindi was must. 

What Usha said is right. Hindi is not the National language of India.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Theres-no-national-language-in-India-Gujarat-High-Court/articleshow/5496231.cms

rambabu wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Theres-no-national-language-in-India-Gujarat-High-Court/articleshow/5496231.cms

Yes, what she said is right. I also searched in google. Now I understood that Hindi is not our national language and it is considered as an official language like English. 

Jincy Aby wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Yes, what she said is right. I also searched in google. Now I understood that Hindi is not our national language and it is considered as an official language like English.

I am listening  first time that Hindi is not out national language. If Hindi is not our national language that which is our national language?

anil wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

I am listening  first time that Hindi is not out national language. If Hindi is not our national language that which is our national language?

There is no National language for India. We have Official language. However, each state is allowed to have its own official language based on its own linguistic demographics . That's why we have 22 official languages excluding English. However India does not have a national language.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-national-language-of-India

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

There is no National language for India. We have Official language. However, each state is allowed to have its own official language based on its own linguistic demographics . That's why we have 22 official languages excluding English. However India does not have a national language.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-national-language-of-India

It is surprising that English is not official language. English is only and only language of SC.

Jincy Aby wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Like you said people in North India believe that everyone beyond Satpura is a MADRASI and speaks Madrasi (not even Tamil and many have no idea that there are four states having different languages). 

I said I can speak Urdu but as you can speak Tamil or any other language of south apart from Malayalam. I have lived in south for years in phases so I know all about culture and languages of that part of the country. 

Now, why I speak Urdu is for a simple reason Urdu is one of the other 8 languages that I can speak. As far Hindi is concerned that is not my Mother tongue but I speak it in normal conversation. 

By the way I have spoken to many people in Urdu in all four state of south, the pronunciation is different but understandable.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Like you said people in North India believe that everyone beyond Satpura is a MADRASI and speaks Madrasi (not even Tamil and many have no idea that there are four states having different languages). 

I said I can speak Urdu but as you can speak Tamil or any other language of south apart from Malayalam. I have lived in south for years in phases so I know all about culture and languages of that part of the country. 

Now, why I speak Urdu is for a simple reason Urdu is one of the other 8 languages that I can speak. As far Hindi is concerned that is not my Mother tongue but I speak it in normal conversation. 

By the way I have spoken to many people in Urdu in all four state of south, the pronunciation is different but understandable.

Really you are great!! You are capable to speak in eight different languages.............In this world, very few people have this ability. Keep it up. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.