Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The Business connections of the Indian companies with ISIS were proved?

Jincy Aby wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

No man in this world is satisfied with the money that he already has and this is the common tendency of every people around us. Rich people always want to become more and more rich. Running suitable business is the best way to make money fast. For this, they make international connections. When people succeed to make business connection with developed countries, they can sell their products to such countries and import quality products from other countries. At the same-times, they totally forget about the future of other people and the entire world. 

@Jincy

Please note that  whether or not  some Indian firms supplying some explosive material or not to ISIS. Please read the Gulshan ji's thread first.

Some of the top Indian companies have deep business connection with Islamic states of Iraq and Syria. I gave reply here after understanding their business relationship with ISIS. What is wrong in that?

The companies concerned have agreed that they supply components that are perfectly legal to certain government approved firms. from there they are sent to other prganisations which use it for other purpose. It is a very complicated issue and I am sure the government will look into it and bring in appropriate laws to stop it but again it is not to make anything completely fool proof..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

According to an EU- mandated study, 20 countries are involved in the supply chain of over 700 components used by Islamic state, including 7 Indian companies. Among these 7 companies, Four companies denied having exported explosives or accessories to ISIS. Two companies, they supplied smaller components like fuses or detonating cords not directly but through trading intermediaries and are mostly unaware of the final destination of the products.

The businessman should know that it can be dangerous to them if they supply product to isis because they are nobody for anyone , they can even do wrong with the companies who are supplying them.

bhuyali saroj

Well i think that if someone is doing business then i think that the first priority of any businessmen is to fulfill his customers requirement so do Indians businessmen are doing. 

bhuyali saroj

When people run business, their ultimate aim is making profit. For getting profit, they play all the business trick to bring their business a successful one. The role of customers are very important in business. Business will be a failure if customers are not satisfied with the product. 

In this context, some Indian firms which are supposedly supplying explosive material to ISIS is true or not. However, seven of the five Indian firms flatly denied that they are supplying explosive material to ISIS. The other two firms said that they were sending small components like switches and fuse boxes. But they said their companies are unaware of the end usage.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.