The topic is locked.

I read in FAQ page of Boddunan, "If you are an active member on forums you may request early payment as well."

Can you explain it in detail; how much active a member need to be on forums and how much early, payment is released on that basis?

Editor,
Professional Medical Writer,
Homoeopathic Medical Officer,
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

If you want to be an active member in forum, post some topics and participate in discussions daily. You can give relevant reply to others posting. If you like other members postings, encourage them by clicking on 'like' button. If you would like to say thanks to them, just give a click on 'thank you' button. The minimum money that we want for requesting payment is Rs.1500. Be active in forum and try for getting money before you reach the minimum pay out. Check whether this statement is true or not true. Remember that if you are not active in forum , you don't have the right to ask for earlier payment. 

Thank you said by: Dr. Simran Kaur

Thanks Jincy Aby for clarifying.

Editor,

@   There is no need to ask for your payment but once you have reached to the threshold (Rs1500) and you have completed your payment address in your dashboard, the check will reach to your home address in the name of account holder. It may take 30+ days after you reach Rs.1500 in your account. Participation in forums is your choice but you should login often to keep your account active. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Dr. Simran Kaur

after you complete your threshold amount which is rs.1500 you will be qualified to get your amount to your home address or even you can get into your bank account 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

after you complete your threshold amount which is rs.1500 you will be qualified to get your amount to your home address or even you can get into your bank account 

There was no need for you to repeat the same thing that a moderator has already instructed the member. Please refrain yourself from making unnecessary posts and likes.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks suni51, for clarifying in detail.

Editor,
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.