Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is so totally ridiculous and sick. We are already reading almost every day about little girls being raped and killed everywhere in the world, and not excluding any one religion, but now to give it an official overtone by releasing a fatwa about it???? Sick Sick Sick!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Really, the whole thing is so sickening. Whoever think so are morally degraded human beings irrespective of religion.

shampasaid

Such fatwa givers should be arrested and prosecuted. Laws for banning such fatwas should be made by government.

Jincy Aby wrote:
anil wrote:

Lust for daughter of a father is evil for Hindus and I think also for followers of other religion. It is surprsing that huge of engaged couple is evil but lust of father for daughter is right one.

Religious leaders are making new laws without asking the opinion of other people of the  community. Actually these leaders have like these bad thinking in their mind. In order to make them as practice, they come with new laws.

Not all leaders of all religions but only one, and followers of this religion can't not speak any thing against these leaders. it is evil to oppose religious leaders in this religion. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.