Politics is broadly divided as Left and Right. How you decide whether you are Left, Right or Centrist.

Here is a way.  Here is a chart depending on your views on mythology.  As I don't have any faith in mythology, which means only 'myth (untrue) , I can't decide whether I am Left  or Right. 

https://in.news.yahoo.com/mythology-checklist-left-090000552.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I use my own mind, moral values, experiences and derive knowledge from other's experiences too and then form my own opinion. So, I am not on any side.

shampasaid

Mythology is not an absolute  index of one's being Left or Right. In general those who oppose tradition based exploitation are leftists and those who uphold it are rightists. Leftists want to change society to be more equitable and rightists want to consolidate existing. Leftists are more international and rightists are more national in their outlook.

Left or right who are we to decide about faith of anyone in particular! As far 'no faith' is concerned that's a different matter altogether. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Brain myth - a person's personality displays the right brain or left brain dominance. According to mythology, if a person is creative and emotional, he/she is right brained. if he/she is analytical and logical thinker then the person is left brained. 

Actually, left and right- both sides are very important. They are well connected. If there is a ruling party, there is an opposition party also. Opposition party is there to find out the fault of ruling party. The ruling party can't function well without an opposition party. Like that, we have left brain and right brain, left hand and right hand. The damage in one side affect the other side also. 

Why should anyone be left right or center...Mythology is also a part of ones heritage and history.If one cannot digest it , it is best left alone to those who are proud of their heritage and history rather than throw muck on it  !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Exactly, but what happens when some extra proud heritage lovers want to impose it on everybody just because they think they will get political support to do so.

vijay wrote:

Exactly, but what happens when some extra proud heritage lovers want to impose it on everybody just because they think they will get political support to do so.

on the same logic It's a shame on the non believers to heckle the  great heritage of Hindusthan and  force their useless beliefs on the believers. The rich culture and heritage has a history of centuries,

rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

on the same logic It's a shame on the non believers to heckle the  great heritage of Hindusthan and  force their useless beliefs on the believers. The rich culture and heritage has a history of centuries,

Exactly!! The leftists in India look only at the Hindu culture in their endeavour to show how it is all untrue and silly and outdated and all that rubbish. But the same thing applies to other religions which they conveniently ignore, none of it is rubbish for them. These leftists are quite two-faced in their approach at their so-called progressive outlook. And as far as forcing it on others go, no one, not even Modi is forcing Hindu religion on any one. Only thing he is trying to do is give back the country its real identity of being a Hindu country, in spite of what the leftists might say. This country was and will remain a Hindu country. He who wants to believe in mythology may do so or keep his own thoughts to himself. 

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

Exactly!! The leftists in India look only at the Hindu culture in their endeavour to show how it is all untrue and silly and outdated and all that rubbish. But the same thing applies to other religions which they conveniently ignore, none of it is rubbish for them. These leftists are quite two-faced in their approach at their so-called progressive outlook. And as far as forcing it on others go, no one, not even Modi is forcing Hindu religion on any one. Only thing he is trying to do is give back the country its real identity of being a Hindu country, in spite of what the leftists might say. This country was and will remain a Hindu country. He who wants to believe in mythology may do so or keep his own thoughts to himself. 

The accusation that atheists target only Hindu is without any basis. Actually an atheist is also born in a particular religion. Somebody born Hindu will naturally be either a devoted Hindu or if he turns atheist, he will oppose Hindu beliefs. He may not have to do anything with other religions. On the other hand somebody born Christian may oppose Christian beliefs and attack church. In U.S.A. there are many atheists who are opposed to church. They have noting to do with Hindu and will attack only Christian beliefs.  They could also be accused of attacking only Christian beliefs and leaving untouched others. 

Moreover, every one is free to hold any opinion. I am an atheist but have all respect for others- may be Hindu, Christian or Muslim- orthodox, liberal, believer or no believer. 

Incidentally, the link is about a chart that is just indicative of your Right or Left leanings. This has nothing to do whether being Right or Left is good or bad. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

It is amusing to see Hindu haters make it look as if Modi and RSS and other " Safforn" brigade iis trying to forcibly bring in Hindutva...For these people forced conversions of Hindus to Islam and Christianity through centuries is perfectly alright and anybody discusses it they come down with hammers and tongs! Honestly it is these psuedo whatever they call themselves , who are at the base of all communal problems in this country , they have to show they are superior to everyone at every step..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.