Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I stopped smoking in 2004 but consuming alcohol was never my idea on regular basis. I am like 6 times per year just for the sake of company where it is hard to say NO.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

anil wrote:

Congratulation for quiting bad habit. With strong determination every thing is possible. Before 20 years I had habit of chewing tobacco, but quit it completely. Gulshan ji drink butter milk and barley sattu, best of luck.

If we want then no bad habits can touch us its upon us. Sattu is the best option to be fit and fine health 

bhuyali saroj

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
anil wrote:

I may state here that I have not deliberately stopped drinking alcoholic drinks. This just happened even without my giving any thought to this. In fact, as mentioned by another member in the thread, beer is also beneficial. I agree that alcoholic drink especially beer benefits also.

If beer have benefits than government must be distribute at PDS, after all it is matter of public health, funny 

although funny, this is real in army. When there is extreme cold or inclement weather, free rum is issued in army. There is nothing wrong if this is done in civil also in such circumstances.  

What is funny about it? We cannot brand drinks entirely bad because even doctors do suggest that one can have it in total moderation during winter. If the general health of a person is fine but catches cold and cough very easily are usually suggested to take a very small amount of brandy. I have seen such people who braved winter with the help of a very little quantity of brandy.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:

I may state here that I have not deliberately stopped drinking alcoholic drinks. This just happened even without my giving any thought to this. In fact, as mentioned by another member in the thread, beer is also beneficial. I agree that alcoholic drink especially beer benefits also.

If beer have benefits than government must be distribute at PDS, after all it is matter of public health, funny 

although funny, this is real in army. When there is extreme cold or inclement weather, free rum is issued in army. There is nothing wrong if this is done in civil also in such circumstances.  

What is funny in it? We cannot brand drinks entirely bad because even doctors do suggest that one can have it in total moderation during winter. If the general health of a person is fine but catches cold and cough very easily are usually suggested to take a very small amount of brandy. I have seen such people who braved winter with the help of a very little quantity of brandy.

For asthmatic patients and those with cold and cough , a glass of hot milk with a beaten egg,some nutmeg powder and a spoonful of brandy is the ideal breakfast...In fact wine taken in moderation is very good for heart ,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Drinking and smoking are very dangerous to health. But drinking is better than smoking. Because smoking injuirous to others also. But drinking means the person who drink will only suffer. I feel everyone should quit drinking then only they can live long and healthy. Most of the film Industry people completely addict to drinking that both female and male actors and later they get loss in  their career first and then some times lead to death. These days many actors are passing way and the main reason behind is drinking. As yesterday commadian Kalabhavan Mani has passed due to excess consumption of alochohol

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:

What is funny in it? We cannot brand drinks entirely bad because even doctors do suggest that one can have it in total moderation during winter. If the general health of a person is fine but catches cold and cough very easily are usually suggested to take a very small amount of brandy. I have seen such people who braved winter with the help of a very little quantity of brandy.

Funny is the suggestion to distribute liqueur through PDS system. The member himself said this as a fun. I agree that some brandy is useful to brave extreme cold. I remember that once I traveled from Udhampur to Patni top. (J & K). I began shivering on moving out the vehicle althouth I had full warm clothing. a colleague gave me a peg of whiskey and I got okay. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Actually drinking or smoking when becomes an addiction then only it's harmful. Too much of anything is an intoxication so one needs to learn to be in control

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Actually drinking or smoking when becomes an addiction then only it's harmful. Too much of anything is an intoxication so one needs to learn to be in control

That is my view too...if one likes to have a drink now and then within limits no harm done as long as it remains so and does not become an addiction !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
anil wrote:

It may good for cold area. In army wines is available at every CST canteen but these are only for army persons. I am not in favor of this system in civil. Drinking alocohal is army culture. 

anil wrote:
anil wrote:

It may good for cold area. In army wines is available at every CST canteen but these are only for army persons. I am not in favor of this system in civil. Drinking alocohal is army culture. 

Drinking or no drinking and to what extent one should have his/her drink is entirely a person's decision. Right or wrong depends upon how much and how frequently one takes his/her drink. Stating that drinking alcohol is army culture is a very objectionable statement according to me.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.