Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
anil wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I may state here that I have not deliberately stopped drinking alcoholic drinks. This just happened even without my giving any thought to this. In fact, as mentioned by another member in the thread, beer is also beneficial. I agree that alcoholic drink especially beer benefits also.

If beer have benefits than government must be distribute at PDS, after all it is matter of public health, funny 

although funny, this is real in army. When there is extreme cold or inclement weather, free rum is issued in army. There is nothing wrong if this is done in civil also in such circumstances.

It may good for cold area. In army wines is available at every CST canteen but these are only for army persons. I am not in favor of this system in civil. Drinking alocohal is army culture. 

Drinking or no drinking and to what extent one should have his/her drink is entirely a person's decision. Right or wrong depends upon how much and how frequently one takes his/her drink. Stating that drinking alcohol is army culture is a very objectionable statement according to me.

You have right of object and I regard, what I right here is based on my experience. Drinking alcohol is very common in army.

Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

There are different view points ...My uncle has kidney problem and also has heart problem which makes his condition very sensitive and his doctor has advised him to take a glass of beer every evening after his dinner but no other liquor. He feels much better after he started taking this limited quantity of beer for almost a year or longer now..So there is no final say in the matter ! it very much depends on the individual !

Drinking beer is good for our kideneys. Beer can keep our kidneys healthy. Drinking beer reduces the risk of developing stones by 40%. 

Only beer can keeps our kidneys healthy? Drinking required water is enough to keeps our kidney healthy.

anil wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

There are different view points ...My uncle has kidney problem and also has heart problem which makes his condition very sensitive and his doctor has advised him to take a glass of beer every evening after his dinner but no other liquor. He feels much better after he started taking this limited quantity of beer for almost a year or longer now..So there is no final say in the matter ! it very much depends on the individual !

Drinking beer is good for our kideneys. Beer can keep our kidneys healthy. Drinking beer reduces the risk of developing stones by 40%. 

Only beer can keeps our kidneys healthy? Drinking required water is enough to keeps our kidney healthy.

Beer is basically barley water and is very good for kidneys, better than just water. 

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Beer is basically barley water and is very good for kidneys, better than just water. 

Yes. According to a new study, drinking a pint of Beer improves the state of blood vessels around your heart. Beer has the potential to reduce the incidence of heart diseases. . Beer contains vitamin B6 . Of course moderation is essential.

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes most of people understand that beer is made from barley, but it is not right. Starch of potato and sweet potato also used in beer making.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes. According to a new study, drinking a pint of Beer improves the state of blood vessels around your heart. Beer has the potential to reduce the incidence of heart diseases. . Beer contains vitamin B6 . Of course moderation is essential.

With in poison is good for health but person when start drinking never care for pint or whole bottle. Other source of B6 is also available that are less harmful than beer. It is matter of choice if some like to drink beer than, carry on.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Such drinks if consumed in moderation then it seems it does not harm but the moment one starts unlimited drinking then it is bound to harm. Those who prefer to drink are always advised by the doctor to be in control but those who have no control over it, they are always prohibited by the doctors. 

That's really true.. Couple of months back I read a news about a 100 year old man in USA who is pretty healthy even at this age so people asked the reason for his health.. He just indicated that along with the healthy food he drinks a glass of beer everyday. Beer is the reason for his good health. 

This shows that anything in moderation is good but if same thing becomes addiction then it leads to disaster.  

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

With in poison is good for health but person when start drinking never care for pint or whole bottle. Other source of B6 is also available that are less harmful than beer. It is matter of choice if some like to drink beer than, carry on.

You are right. Vitamin B6 is also available in natural foods like most of the vegetables like potatoes, Bananas besides Beer. It all depends on individual's choices. Though I do not drink Beer often but on some occasions with friends.

but if we continuously try to drink beer then it will become dangerous to our health, so if it is good then it is bad also. 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

but if we continuously try to drink beer then it will become dangerous to our health, so if it is good then it is bad also. 

It's good only when the consumption is under control or people take it according to doctor's advice on health ground. No one supports addiction.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.