Here is story of bizarre life and orgies in Ashram of internationally known Baabaa- Osho. 

http://www.liveind24.com/hi/facts-of-osho-rajnish-and-his-ashram/

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There are many Bizarre types of Baabaa in this world. This quality of bizarreness are very profitable for them as the people gets attracted to them very quickly 

bhuyali saroj

Baaba Osho has often be referred to as the 'sex guru'. He wanted to create a society of his own with his own laws and orders.In 1984, Osho was also involved in a bio-terrorist attack, the first of its kind in the United States.

Really Osho is a dangerous  Fake Baba. OSHO  and his Ashram members are well known for their sexual orgies. It is said every Sanyasi had indulged in Sex at least 90 times in a month.

rambabu wrote:

Really Osho is a dangerous  Fake Baba. OSHO  and his Ashram members are well known for their sexual orgies. It is said every Sanyasi had indulged in Sex at least 90 times in a month.

I dont think you were part of teh Ashram at Koregao park. Which I WAS for a year from 87-88. All I can say that most of it is hersay and rubbish, Rajneesh stated nothing new and is part of Hindu scriptures.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I dont think you were part of teh Ashram at Koregao park. Which I WAS for a year from 87-88. All I can say that most of it is hersay and rubbish, Rajneesh stated nothing new and is part of Hindu scriptures.

Indulging group sex orgies is not a part of Hindu scriptures. I don't think one has to be a part Koregaon park to understand the misdeeds of Osho. Then tell me why he was arrested. He was charged with several offenses like  murder, wiretapping, Voter fraud and arson. It is your belief that Rajneesh is a sacred Baba. I can understand.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Indulging group sex orgies is not a part of Hindu scriptures. I don't think one has to be a part Koregaon park to understand the misdeeds of Osho. Then tell me why he was arrested. He was charged with several offenses like  murder, wiretapping, Voter fraud and arson. It is your belief that Rajneesh is a sacred Baba. I can understand.

Are you aware of tantra sex and that group sex is part of it? I will not discuss this topic here now, but there are many posts on this subject by me all over net. So I rest my opinion.

Further I will add before I close on this topic, Rajneesh was arrested in USA not for any crime, but because he was considered a threat by the church. Dont take what ever is written in print media as gospel truth. I have been to america and his ashram also and these facts are from the Americans  themselves.  In fact he was poisoned in FBI custody. cheers!

Osho is unique in many respects. All may not be well with life in his ashram. But it goes to his credit that he did not fool the ordinary public or cheat them. His ashram inmates were largely very rich and affluent people. Osho also contributed a lot to spiritual thoughts. after Budddha, he is the only spiritualk thinker who went beyond the traditional thinking. Osho was no blind follower and it is his teaching not to blindly follow any one including Osho himself.  As Budddha said- Apo deepo bhav- (Be your own guide), Osho also wished every one be an independent thinker. I have naturally great regard for Osho even though I don't entirely agree with his thoughts. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Are you aware of tantra sex and that group sex is part of it? I will not discuss this topic here now, but there are many posts on this subject by me all over net. So I rest my opinion.

Then why he fled away to the United States along with 2000 of his disciples ? What about the charges leveled on him ? Rajneessh and the Sanyasins started building their own city called Rajneeshpuram. Disapproving neighbors in an attempt to close down Rajneeshpuram asserting that it violated Oregaon's Land use laws.

I had visited Osho Ashram in Koregaon Park in pune a few years ago with some friends and found it incredible....It has been beautifully maintained even after his death and one feels at peace . Rajneesh's philosophy is basically taking responsibility for all your actions. You don't restrict yourself from anything but ultimately you are responsible for all your actions. This is probably too much for the Indian mind since most people during Rajneesh's hey days  needed to be guided at every level. So, an individual developed a mentality where he found it easy to pass on his responsibilities to others..it continues to this day where people blame others for all their faults !

I like his philosophy and as far as sex,drugs and other excesses are concerned, it is left to the individual to limit himself or else face the consequences ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.