The topic is locked.

Hai Boddunan members,

How are you? After a Long time I login. I will be going to be active now. I want to know, What is the limit of articles?

I mean how many articles can we post per day?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This must be the nth similar thread you have started , instead start posting comments and get active and you will get to know how the site functions.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I agree with you Usha! Sarala, this is something you often do, appear after many months, post a very similar thread and then go off again. Instead of asking the same thing again and again, why don't you simply read the FAQs to refresh your memory and simply start posting articles??? It is simply not a desirable thing that you are doing right now. Being a 'senior' member, you should know it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

well, Kalyani, i already read faq's. there they didn't mention the number. So I asked over here. If there is PM option then i would have not created any threads and i won't give chance for you people to point me. Well dont treat me as spammer. People will have some situations which they lack them. I try to work but few things make my work go last with those priorities. Every one won't have life like you kalyani and usha. Please don't ever critisize others by speaking in such manner as if you are warning. this is really discourage the person who want to with stand with the talent. 

I just asked my doubt, and you need to clear it and close the thread. But writing in a discouraging manner will disappoint the person who want to raise up in life

sarala wrote:

well, Kalyani, i already read faq's. there they didn't mention the number. So I asked over here. If there is PM option then i would have not created any threads and i won't give chance for you people to point me. Well dont treat me as spammer. People will have some situations which they lack them. I try to work but few things make my work go last with those priorities. Every one won't have life like you kalyani and usha. Please don't ever critisize others by speaking in such manner as if you are warning. this is really discourage the person who want to with stand with the talent. 

I just asked my doubt, and you need to clear it and close the thread. But writing in a discouraging manner will disappoint the person who want to raise up in life

Usha and Kalyani don't want to discourage you. Take it easy. I don't about numbers of articles otherwise I tell you.

sarala wrote:

First of all Sarala, my response was not meant to discourage you but I was simply stating a fact ! You are an old member and was also a moderator and know your way around the site. You have also been coming here on and off, so it is not as if things would have changed that drastically each time you come.. Finally, you really don't now what kind of life I and Kalyani lead, so leave it alone .. Dont go round looking for things like 'warnings ', that are not simply not applicable to any of our posts !

It would be good to see you posting here like before ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

@ Sarala

Good to see another member who is closely associated with this site since long. Additionally, either Kalyani or Usha simply said what happened earlier in your case. Nothing else, My earnest request is, take it easy and start working in the Forums first. Then you yourself will know about other details about Number of articles you are allowed to write here.

All the best Sarala.

sarala wrote:

Sarala, first of all, we did not make personal comments and so you have no business doing it us. Same as you, even we too have our own priorities and responsibilities but we do not talk about it here all the time as it is no one's business but ours. Secondly you have never met us and so you cannot claim to know what kind of lives we lead, so just leave it out from here.

MY observation was based on your trend of appearing here for a day or two, asking for explanations which is invariably cleared by all of us. So the least we expect you to do is read them and acquaint yourself with the new knowledge, which you hardly do but come back after some time asking the same questions. IS this what you to project yourself as?

And we all are adults and are expected to take a little bit of criticism with a pinch of salt and not seen as discouragement such as youngster or a teenager would do. I have made myself clear, rest all is upto you.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
sarala wrote:

Sarala, first of all, we did not make personal comments and so you have no business doing it us. Same as you, even we too have our own priorities and responsibilities but we do not talk about it here all the time as it is no one's business but ours. Secondly you have never met us and so you cannot claim to know what kind of lives we lead, so just leave it out from here.

MY observation was based on your trend of appearing here for a day or two, asking for explanations which is invariably cleared by all of us. So the least we expect you to do is read them and acquaint yourself with the new knowledge, which you hardly do but come back after some time asking the same questions. IS this what you to project yourself as?

And we all are adults and are expected to take a little bit of criticism with a pinch of salt and not seen as discouragement such as youngster or a teenager would do. I have made myself clear, rest all is upto you.

By the way Kalyani you could have answered how many articles one could post in a day as that would have been beneficial even for me. You see I have also forgotten how many of them one can write in a day innocent.png 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I dont understand why people react in an anger mode. I just created this thread to know how many articles can i submit per day so that i can prepare for that. Its a simple task, just if u know answer it and close the thread. I did not create this thread to gain points and whatever you people are thinking. 

One more thing usha, am a siner member and old member but am not a moderator. Kalyani i didnt comment about your lives and all. you are geting time to spend on this site atleast few minutes. Those few i am not getting. So when i get gap of login to this site. I feel many changes are made. So to clear those i created this thread thats it. more over if there is a pm option as earlier, i would have not created such thread. I know and expected you people will react by seeing this thread. Thats why before creating this thread, i read complete faq's and i did not find the answer for my doubt. So i felt you people are moderators and you will clear it. Anyway, i understood. You people like to  critisize me but don't wanna answer my doubt, anyway i will do on my own. I don't need any help. i request the moderators to close this thread.

Sarala, I'm afraid you are repeating the same thing again and again despite the clarifications from the concerned members. Don't make it an issue,  start participating in Forums. Rest will follow automatically. Not many changes took place here after your last appearance here. If at all any changes are there, moderators are always there to inform you.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.