Tho babies born- one in India and another in China- with abnormal features. The Chinese is eyeless and India looks like eighty year old. Is this not a sort of manufacturing defect of God or nature. 

https://in.news.yahoo.com/this-newborn-baby-has-the-looks-of-an-80-year-old-101603301.html

https://in.style.yahoo.com/baby-born-without-eyes-china-192831113.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Despite the distorted faces of the children, its worth noting the Parents accepted the fact and were happy to see a baby boy in the house. After all, the parents love to their children will not see any abnormalities in their offspring.

The media will forget these babies in a week. But it will the babies and their families who will have to face the hardships. Feeling saddened to read these news. I just hope that with the advancement in medicine, they find some cure which can make these babies grow up to be healthy and happy.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Even if the distorted faces of the Babies are  not corrected or bring back the babies to normal, using modern methods of surgery, Parents love will  remain the same.

rambabu wrote:

Even if the distorted faces of the Babies are  not corrected or bring back the babies to normal, using modern methods of surgery, Parents love will  remain the same.

it is never a question of parents love. But the society. It waits to be seen how the society will react to these kids. Specially, during the childhood. Once they grow up they will understand their uniqueness also learn to be happy with how they are, but till then it will be difficult. Kids are very vulnerable, so the parents would need to be extra cautious.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Of course. The Society talks. It's the duty of the Parents  to inject courage in their children. Only then the children will learn about their Uniqueness.

It is so emotional things, which I personally cannot digest it, I mean to say I cannot see these happening in my front.

sdfafa

Of course. These distorted faces of the  Boy makes anybody feel  pity. But it's not so in the case of Parents. Parents are exhilarated.

rambabu wrote:

Of course. These distorted faces of the  Boy makes anybody feel  pity. But it's not so in the case of Parents. Parents are exhilarated.

If these child survive that there life will not be easy. Why God done it?

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes, if we see their futures then we will realize how bad the god is with them, I wish and pray that this shouldn't be happen any more in this world. 

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes, if we see their futures then we will realize how bad the god is with them, I wish and pray that this shouldn't be happen any more in this world.

Both child are not normal, I think they will not survive for long period. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.