Happy Deepawali to all friends. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Happy Diwali to everyone ...unlike last year when we had a very quiet Deepavavali, this year has been quite noisy..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Happy Diwali to everyone. As Buddha said - "Aapo Deepo Bhav".......be your own light within

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Happy Diwali to all. Diwali signifies the Victory of light over Darkness, knowledge over ignorance, Good over evil, Hope over despair. 

Hope you all had a wonderful time with family friends sweets Diyas (crackers... ) 

Happy Diwali....

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Same to you. Yes all our family members had a good time on Diwali without firing any crackers. Only we llit i oil lamps made with clay

Mansoon in this year is good one so this Deepawali is happy Deepawali for most of peoples.

Is there a connection between Monsoon and Deepavali  ? Of course one or two days before Deepavali, there will be  a slight Drizzle.

anil wrote:

Mansoon in this year is good one so this Deepawali is happy Deepawali for most of peoples.

Not for Karnataka because several districts are already facing near drought situation, added to which Tamilnadu keeps on putting pressure to release water although they are having very good Eastern monsoon. With all that how will the poor farmers even think of celebrating any festival. They must be worried about the summer months already.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Not for Karnataka because several districts are already facing near drought situation, added to which Tamilnadu keeps on putting pressure to release water although they are having very good Eastern monsoon. With all that how will the poor farmers even think of celebrating any festival. They must be worried about the summer months already.

I know it, My state also had not average rain this year but overall mansoon is good one in country.

rambabu wrote:

Is there a connection between Monsoon and Deepavali  ? Of course one or two days before Deepavali, there will be  a slight Drizzle.

Yes Monsoon and Deepavali have connection. Indian economy based on agriculture and agriculture is based on monsoon.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.