Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

You are confused. Last time I was advocating a tough policy against anti national and Pakistanis. Mao acted against his own people and thus I am supporting the humane but slow Indian model. Hope you understand and are not rushing to score debating points.

As everyone (except you) can clearly see , the author of this thread is not saying that our leaders should adopt all of Mao's policies (including genocide and mass murder). Mao and his advisors formulated an economic model which would make them less dependent on other countries. He also believed in improving the country's military might. And I was referring to the "paralysis in decision making" that you were apparently annoyed with. 

Nothing wrong with rushing to score debating points. As it is, this discussion forum is mostly inactive. A debate is like a breath of fresh air in this barren place.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

vijay wrote:

You are confused. Last time I was advocating a tough policy against anti national and Pakistanis. Mao acted against his own people and thus I am supporting the humane but slow Indian model. Hope you understand and are not rushing to score debating points.

I agree that state should be ruthless against sabotage and aggression. As regards Mao's economic policies, it will suffice to say that there is world capitalist economic order regulated by IMF and world bank. No country including China can follow any policy other than capitalist one.  There is also a view that no Leninist is communist. Lenin distorted Marxian thoughts. Mao Tse Tung is also a Leninist. Historically, the economic changes have never been brought so far by any organizational efforts. These were more by evolution than revolution. So Communism can also not be  brought by any political party- Communist or any else. .Communism may also emerge as evolutionary process.   The world capitalist order may be replaced by alternative system- by whatever name- communist or some other. Everyone has read in Economics that production, distribution, exchange and consumption- are the components of economy. However, in communism there is no private ownership. There is only production, distribution and consumption. Production is for consumption and not profit as in a capitalist economy. Here is a glimpse of Communism Read the article:

https://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/57-stories-a-tales/23658-life-in-distant-planet.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

The greatest drawback of Communism is it's limitation . Change is inevitable and they also overlooked the way nature made humans and the theory of survival of the fittest. In fact we see all communist countries leaning towards dictatorship thwarting all voices . This is precisely why it can never work because in the long run the fitter or the more powerful and smarter ones will find  a way of overthrowing them.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Mao's economic model died with him and was discarded by his successor. Why are you advocating India should adopt it? Remember India is a functioning democracy and China is a brutal dictatorship of one so called communist party. We are humanely much better off than most Chinese even thouh the Chonese State is much more powerful.

Exactly. When India  Is a functioning Democracy, why on earth India should adopt to Mao's economic model ?

vijay wrote:

Mao's economic model died with him and was discarded by his successor. Why are you advocating India should adopt it? Remember India is a functioning democracy and China is a brutal dictatorship of one so called communist party. We are humanely much better off than most Chinese even thouh the Chonese State is much more powerful.

Who by the way is advocating India should adopt it?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Why did Mao lead a revolution if not to improve Chinese econony? Everything he tried was towards this. He failed.

I guess most of the members who took part i this discussion agreed on that point since I dont see anyone advocating India to follow Mao's policies..

Good. For once foreign infuence is not accepted automatically.

Thank you said by: rambabu

We have accepted foreign rule and influence since the days of Mughal invasion and subsequent several ..China, probably because of our leaders leaning towards Russian model has not found favor although it has many positive points that we could emulate ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.