Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

So shameless indian people are.

When people begin to take law into their hands , it shows how indisciplined and blood thirsty they have become. I wonder if our films showing anti heroes beating up others at the drop of a hat is one of the reasons for such mob fury. After all for Indians,  films are everything and the heroes, no matter what they do are like Demi Gods. What a sick society ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

When people begin to take law into their hands , it shows how indisciplined and blood thirsty they have become. I wonder if our films showing anti heroes beating up others at the drop of a hat is one of the reasons for such mob fury. After all for Indians,  films are everything and the heroes, no matter what they do are like Demi Gods. What a sick society ...

This can not be completely denied. Films glorify the wrong doers and show them like a style icon...enough to poison minds of people.

But definitely it is the ignorance in the society due to lack of right kind of education and no fear of law that promotes such incidents.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.