we are seeing nepotism from ancient period ,the son of king will be the next king or the son of any post holder will be the next holder and its still continuing in modern times . there are many examples of nepotism in our modern world .take the example of congress party where the good and experienced candidates do not get the chance but the hieracy of the older leader got the chance ,we all know RAHUL GANDHI and also there are many examples ARJUN TENDULKAR son of SACHIN TENDULKAR got the chance in national cricket but the deserving candidate misses his chance .NEPOTISM is in every field and BOLLYWOOD,SPORTS,POLITICS etc. it should be completely eradicate from society.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Obviously not! We have seen each time how the offspring of the celebrities, stars, politicians etc. have failed in their duties. Nepotism kills real talent and capability which is present in other members of the society and hence anything, be it a position in the political party, a role in a movie, a place in a cricket or other teams etc. should be based ONLY and SOLELY on merit.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is right that nepotism kills real talent, it is right in politics but not in movie and cricket. In movie it is easy for children of start to get chance but success is depend on their talent. Reservation is also killing real talent.

However much one may dislike it , it is a reality of life everywhere in the world . If we look round Industrialists , actors , sportsmen , doctors and of course the politicians endorse it with all their might. I doubt if if we can do anything much about it except oppose it !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

So what's new in that? It's been going on for ever since ancient times when the son of the king was selected as next king, family members of business men went for businesses and most children were attracted to same trades as their parents were involved with. The things have gone a little far now and that's the only difference.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

anil wrote:

It is right that nepotism kills real talent, it is right in politics but not in movie and cricket. In movie it is easy for children of start to get chance but success is depend on their talent. Reservation is also killing real talent.

How can it be right in politics??? Look at Rahul Gandhi! His father was alright, he had charisma and he did have some good sense, but can we say the same thing about his son? All he does is make fun of others and appears like a buffoon each time he opens his mouth! Look at Tejaswi yadav, Akhilesh Yadav! Is anyone better ?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: jabeen, suni51
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:

How can it be right in politics??? Look at Rahul Gandhi! His father was alright, he had charisma and he did have some good sense, but can we say the same thing about his son? All he does is make fun of others and appears like a buffoon each time he opens his mouth! Look at Tejaswi yadav, Akhilesh Yadav! Is anyone better ?

No it is not right in politics. It is not mine and yours opinion, but most of India have this opinion. what is situation of Rahul in politics, it is not hidden. They get chance but they will success in future, chance is very little.

Things have evolved along with evolving society. Earlier we had professions according to caste and birth right and that is abolished in modern society at least on paper. But nepotism still rules and is not accepted by a progressive society.   

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

If the reservations are given/demanded based on casts and sub-casts I don't think it's sign of a progressive society or a nation. The fact is India is going backward and if the trend goes on under the present set of power hungry politicians the chances are the country is heading toward a more chaotic situation.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

A progressive society should never promote nepotism. It kills talents and promotes an attitude to take things for granted. However, sometimes talented children of a well known personalities has to face more opponent in the name of nepotism.

Take for instance the case of Arjun Tendulkar, though I am not a well informed cricket fan, whatever little I have read about him, he seems to quite a talented bowler. But there will always be people who will question his inclusion in the team, feeling that he is included because he is Sachin Tendulkar's son and not because of his talent.

Indian subcontinent is the only place where such things can happen. I am very much surprised to see how much a section or sections of people can go down in their personal interest. They forget all ethics to grab the benefits whether they deserve them or not.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.