Swadesh Darshan Scheme is the flagship scheme of ministry of tourism to develop tourism spots thematically. Recently the ministry of tourism has flagged of first tribal tourism project in Chattisgarh. Chattisgarh has good natural and scenic beauty and also has many tribal areas. This move of government will help in promoting tribal culture and tourism in tribal areas.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Under this tribal tourism project, government will build eco huts , handicrafts made by tribal will be put to sale and for exhibition. This move will definitely help in preserving our rich cultural heritage.

That is an excellent initiative although we already  have it here in smaller measure with thodas ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Chattisgarh no doubt has many natural places. Its a good move by the government as that will fetch up more revenue by tourism  

This is a very good initiative. There is lot of potential in India for tourism if such initiatives are taken. India is a diverse land with so much of scenic beauty. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

This is a very good initiative. There is lot of potential in India for tourism if such initiatives are taken. India is a diverse land with so much of scenic beauty. 

Absolutely .There are many places in India which we do y know about but have full natural sceneries  I remember few years back when I went to uttrakhand  Its really a good place to visit which I came to know once I visited it. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.