In tripura the govt employees who were on leave during bharat bandh were sent memo asking why they were absent  Also in one of the district even one day salary was cut. This is what people has to suffer when political parties fight. :-)grimacing

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/in-tripura-action-against-government-staff-absent-during-bharat-bandh-1917130

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In fact the government employees are part of the goverment responsible for maintaining law and order so not supposed to abstain from their duty. A day's salary cut in fact is too small a punishment for them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:

In fact the government employees are part of the goverment responsible for maintaining law and order so not supposed to abstain from their duty. A day's salary cut in fact is too small a punishment for them.

A day salary cut is enough for them I think, I know during the bandh most of the people take leave as they know roads will be jammed and it would be difficult for them to commute. 

Politicians need to realise that they are in higher positions and come with higher responsibilities. The actions they take must be justified even if it means that they take leaves.

Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

Politicians need to realise that they are in higher positions and come with higher responsibilities. The actions they take must be justified even if it means that they take leaves.

But that is justified reason as roads get blocked during bandh and its not easy to commute in such conditions. 

Blocking roads and Jam is only a excuse. Election to be held in Rajasthan in November, so it season of strike. Every group is wants to make pressure on government. Here today is strike and state roadways employee. My wife is posted at 150 km away from my city but she is went on duty.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
anil wrote:

Blocking roads and Jam is only a excuse. Election to be held in Rajasthan in November, so it season of strike. Every group is wants to make pressure on government. Here today is strike and state roadways employee. My wife is posted at 150 km away from my city but she is went on duty.

Ask her how much problems she would have faced today as she might have found jams and for sure she would have reached late in office. 

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:

Ask her how much problems she would have faced today as she might have found jams and for sure she would have reached late in office. 

No she was reach in time. I am talking about employee who took leave. It is depends of person to person that how they are sinicer for duty.

anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:

No she was reach in time. I am talking about employee who took leave. It is depends of person to person that how they are sinicer for duty.

Not essential even the sincear people also may face problem during these bandh days so may have taken leaves. Govt must know the exact reason for that before taking any action. 

Government employees are supposed to be responsible in maintaining law and order and perform their duties well. They are paid handsomely with all kinds of perk and benefits in addition to exorbitant salaries and are not supposed to be taking part in any kind of strikes or bands against the government. So it is only apt that they are punished for negligence.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Government employees are supposed to be responsible in maintaining law and order and perform their duties well. They are paid handsomely with all kinds of perk and benefits in addition to exorbitant salaries and are not supposed to be taking part in any kind of strikes or bands against the government. So it is only apt that they are punished for negligence.

Our system makes the government employees irresponsible. Their unions are much strong so they are in better position to bargain with government. Handsome salary is right one but they must be understand their duty for the peoples. Employees must be punished for negligence. They have shield of having a government employee.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.