Latest is what Imran Khan's ex wife writes in her book which is being sold in the market. She writes he can't read quaran and believes in black magic. He has illegitimate children in India. He was linked with a Bolly Wood actress of 1970s. Imran Khan is man full of sex and drugs. Thats really amazing how can a prime minister of Pakistan can be.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/indianexpress.com/article/india/indian-kids-drugs-imran-khanss-ex-wife-reham-spins-it-all-in-her-book-5257453/lite/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Well, Imran's life about sex and drugs has always caught attention from media and others. He was always portrayed as a playboy. I am not able to open the link due to slow connection and interrupted power supply. I will read it later and then contribute more of my views. We had one interview with his ex wife aired on WION and she criticized him calling a regressive minded man.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Such books should be dismissed as just another spicy novel. No doubt Imran Khan was infamous for his Playboy image and has many vices, but what I feel after reading the link is that the writer has tried to make it more scandalous to increase the sale and also get even with Imran. 

Books don't always contain true facts but for the most of it, the information is reliable.

Since it is a personal account we cannot say that it is 100 percent truth. However, he was a known playboy which was and is the case with many celebrities and Imran Khan was an extremely good looking man , so...the problem with him was his arrogance when he called all Hindi film actresses sluts and none of the top stars nor politicians defended them except one of the small time actors , I forget his name 

Unless we see how he performs as the Prime Minister of Pakistan , especially with regard to India and Terrorism  , we cannot really judge him based on media reports or a book written on him by an ex wife , who understandably would highlight only his negative points.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I read the link today. Reham mentioned all this in her interview with WION. But I agree with Usha and Jabeen here that it is a personal account and may be written out of personal cause to get even with him.

As far as Imran as PM is considered, let us wait and watch. For sure his beginning has not been pleasant. He has got Pakistan in a mess and is walking on a naked sword. He can not risk to displease his army as he is shown to be their choice and not a democratic choice. So let us see.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Reham certainly seems to have spiced up her book but we cannot dismiss it completely as there would be indeed a grain of truth in what she writes. Imran was indeed well known for his liasons with a number of women and it is quite likely true what she says about him being a father of illegitimate children, which unless he himself confessed to her she wouldn't accuse him so openly in her book about it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This book in nothing more than cheap propaganda. Ex-wife of Imran knows is better that at present she can earn bucks and also gain publicity. It is not a secreat that Imran was playboy. We Indian don't take it seriously. We take him as PM of Pakistan and how he will behave with India in future. Other all thing about his personal life is meaningless for us.

This was easy way to get publicity for the book. People who are in sports and film industry are all full of drugs, sex etc this is well known fact. Very few people are gentle and have good character in that industry. Those people have huge sum of money and don't know how to use it so maximum of those people abuse and do misuse of money.

Imran Khan was always in controversies  his name was always involved with one or another girl. He was good looking man in his young age. Question arises in my mind is why his ex wife wrote this book when he has become pm of Pakistan why was it not published before.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Imran Khan was always in controversies  his name was always involved with one or another girl. He was good looking man in his young age. Question arises in my mind is why his ex wife wrote this book when he has become pm of Pakistan why was it not published before.

Very simple, this book will be best seller book of Pakistan and some other countries. It may be possible Rehan will join politics.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.