There are several e-governance websites introduced by the government of India. For example -- INGRAM-> For consumer complaints, FSSAI--> For food related complaints. Then there are websites for PF transfer and for RTO work. What I have noticed is that almost all these websites are least effective as I used many websites for filing grievances. The response is very slow and this websites involved a lot of manual paper work. So the whole purpose of e-governance seems waste . What are your experiences with government websites ?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I never use these sites. In my state Rajasthan E-Mitra is e-service. It is some effective but slow. This e service is helping people is small work like depositing electrical, water bill and many more services.

It is still in its beginning stage and hopefully will pick up with more awareness. But definitely it is good idea to make things easy and efficient. Might face some starting hassles in the beginning.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I think only business e governance is fast. Hope that other services are also becoming fast & more importantly awareness through ads is created in the people.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

The income tax, insurance, paying house taxes, lodging complaint, applying for passport online , booking gas cylinders ...

There are several different ways it is working very well

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

With E-governance control on corruption is possible, In this system two person have not face to face connection.

There are some websites which are very effective and for something to work well it does require time and effort.

Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

There are some websites which are very effective and for something to work well it does require time and effort.

I am assured that this time is less than which required to get  work done in offices.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.