Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

I got this link "https://archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.220353/2015.220353.Tales-Of_djvu.txt". Please check. Maybe this is the right one

When you post a link you need to save it for it to become active 

Thank you for explaining. Do we have this option in mobile website also ? I mostly access Boddunan from my mobile phone only.

arjun sai wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

I got this link "https://archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.220353/2015.220353.Tales-Of_djvu.txt". Please check. Maybe this is the right one

Thank you for explaining. Do we have this option in mobile website also ? I mostly access Boddunan from my mobile phone only.

You just post the link and click enter and the link goes live..can be done from anywhere you access the site.., hardly matters.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: arjun sai
arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

There are some tales that clearly depict the laws of Karma like the tale of Rama where he shot Vali from behind a tree to help Sugriv defeat him. Vali's Dying words were 'I have never hurt you & hence you will have to pay for this act of yours' In the next life Rama was born as Krishna & after the Mahabharata Krishna was lying down under a tree. As a sign of highly evolved soul his feet had lotus symbol.

Vali was born as Jara, the hunter in this life & on seeing the lotus symbol he mistook them for deer's eyes & shot him, upon going near he realised his mistake and asked for forgiveness. Krishna however told him that there was no mistake of him & that it is the law of karma due to which this happened & related his previous life act.

Hence Karma has an impact. Whether it is this life or next, it depends upon the law. But the effect of Karma is inexorable. Not even the incarnations of god can escape them.

We as humans hence have to be keeping this instance of wisdom in our minds and act accordingly.

There is a book called 'Tales of Mystic East' by Radha Soami Satsang Beas. There are hundreds of 1 page or 2 page stories that enlighten us on these spiritual aspects & tells us the goal of human life in a short, succinct & beautiful manner in the form of tales. My father got it as a gift from some person & since then I have read that book tens of times & yet everytime I read it is a refreshing, soul stirring & blissful experience. I have thought of giving the same Book as a gift in any occassion of any friends or relatives but the Book currently isn't available in market in hyderabad or online currently.

For this book contact Dera Beas. they will send it to you. Or right to me name of this book I will tried here in branch of Dera Radha Swami Beas

I tried to find this book but not available in Amazon. 

May be Beas authority didn't upload their book on any online marketing sites.

arjun sai wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

Even in mobile, we have the option of Desktop site in Google in settings, if we click the 3 dots on the top right corner of google chrome it will show the desktop site option which we can tick & then view as we are viewing in Desktop.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

anil wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

There are some tales that clearly depict the laws of Karma like the tale of Rama where he shot Vali from behind a tree to help Sugriv defeat him. Vali's Dying words were 'I have never hurt you & hence you will have to pay for this act of yours' In the next life Rama was born as Krishna & after the Mahabharata Krishna was lying down under a tree. As a sign of highly evolved soul his feet had lotus symbol.

Vali was born as Jara, the hunter in this life & on seeing the lotus symbol he mistook them for deer's eyes & shot him, upon going near he realised his mistake and asked for forgiveness. Krishna however told him that there was no mistake of him & that it is the law of karma due to which this happened & related his previous life act.

Hence Karma has an impact. Whether it is this life or next, it depends upon the law. But the effect of Karma is inexorable. Not even the incarnations of god can escape them.

We as humans hence have to be keeping this instance of wisdom in our minds and act accordingly.

There is a book called 'Tales of Mystic East' by Radha Soami Satsang Beas. There are hundreds of 1 page or 2 page stories that enlighten us on these spiritual aspects & tells us the goal of human life in a short, succinct & beautiful manner in the form of tales. My father got it as a gift from some person & since then I have read that book tens of times & yet everytime I read it is a refreshing, soul stirring & blissful experience. I have thought of giving the same Book as a gift in any occassion of any friends or relatives but the Book currently isn't available in market in hyderabad or online currently.

For this book contact Dera Beas. they will send it to you. Or right to me name of this book I will tried here in branch of Dera Radha Swami Beas

I tried to find this book but not available in Amazon. 

May be Beas authority didn't upload their book on any online marketing sites.

Maybe, but why? It is such a wonderful Book to read, it had several copies published year after year & suddenly it goes out of offline stores as well. I am very baffled if a comment comes  across that it may not be having demand, as it is such a priceless Book & anyone who reads it will be spellbound by it's tales. To whomever I have given the Books for some days to read, they have simply loved it. A couple of them even had it Xeroxed to read it again. So it is very sad to see it out of print & on online media.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.