Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:

I think with the amount of different trees and different medicines in Homeopathy that are available, a lotion for sunscreen should be available. May be they are less marketed due to cost constraints and less funding.

There are already some available alternative in homeopathy but their cost is too much. Once I had a skin infection so I just tried homeopathic lotion, it was very effective but very costly.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, suni51
epraneeth77 wrote:

I think in a Country like India it is very hard to implement such strict measures, also is it not beneficial to check people by scanning whether they have applied sunscreen lotion or not?

Because I think Sunscreen lotion is required in places where there is excess UV rays which causes sunburn. Though I have not yet experienced any such thing as sunburn but may be it will be required in future because of depleting Ozone layer.

In my area we have problem of sun burn. I never like to go out side at afternoon at summer season. 

arjun sai wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I think with the amount of different trees and different medicines in Homeopathy that are available, a lotion for sunscreen should be available. May be they are less marketed due to cost constraints and less funding.

There are already some available alternative in homeopathy but their cost is too much. Once I had a skin infection so I just tried homeopathic lotion, it was very effective but very costly.

Homeopathy medicines know for low cost, Doctors of homeopathy is also charging too much in these days. Homeopathy treatment is expensive  because it require long period.. 

I read one article a few days back which talked about our small traces of threads from our washing load is getting washed to oceans and causing a big harm to marine life. The waste is in tonnes from cities and it flows to oceans and chokes the marine life. All these little things pile up to cause a big problem.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: suni51
anil wrote:
arjun sai wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Homeopathy medicines know for low cost, Doctors of homeopathy is also charging too much in these days. Homeopathy treatment is expensive  because it require long period.. 

I think now a days Homeopathic has also become very commericial in some places, however economical homeopathy are also available at charitable organizations, I visit a homeopathic store near my house which is of charity and also in RK Math in Hyderabad Homeopathy and Ayurvedic treatment available at low cost, so I think it is about finding one charitable or non profit organization where we can get less cost treatment.

Homeopathic medicines are very economical, I use homeopathy of 25/- bottle pills that lasts for 15 days and the consulations charges are 10/-, so in my view it is the cheapest treatment available.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I agree with your views but you have to consider the ill health effects of UV on human skin too.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Homeo lotions should also be made available though it is very far a thought, given the fact that Homeo are known for its liquids and pills forms. Ayurvedic Creams atleast should be made available at a reasonable rate, if not cheap.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.