India has become member of Nuclear Triad group. Only China, USA, Russia, France and India are capable of Nuclear Triad at present. India has Agni missiles which can deliver Nuclear Weapons through surface to surface, Mirage-2000 aircraft can fire Nuclear Weapons from air and INS Arihant is capable of firing Nuclear Weapons from sea or water. It is a great achievement from Indian defence perspective.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Every one salute to powerful. It is great achievement for India. Wait for reaction of Pakistan.

Thank you said by: arjun sai

We feel proud as Indian. India has all capability of being a Supreme Power on all grounds..be it economic or social. We just need some strong decisions on part of government to bring about changes. Unfortunately, strong decisions are faced with protests and our country has been long ruled by government that took populist decisions safeguarding their vote bank.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

RPF Admit Card will be available for all registered aspirants in online mode. To download RPF Admit Card, aspirants will have to login by entering their application number & password. Railway Protection Force Constables & SI exam will be organized by the Railway Recruitment Board. RPF Constables & SI exam will be conducted in the month of September. The hard copy of RPF SI Admit Card 2018 will not be available. It is mandatory to take a print out of the Admit Card for appearing in RPF examination. Read instructions printed on admit card carefully. If there are any particular documents mentioned in instructions keep them ready to carry for the exam.

Visit: https://railwayrecruitmentgov.in/rpf-si-admit-card-2018-19/

Alok Singh wrote:

RPF Admit Card will be available for all registered aspirants in online mode. To download RPF Admit Card, aspirants will have to login by entering their application number & password. Railway Protection Force Constables & SI exam will be organized by the Railway Recruitment Board. RPF Constables & SI exam will be conducted in the month of September. The hard copy of RPF SI Admit Card 2018 will not be available. It is mandatory to take a print out of the Admit Card for appearing in RPF examination. Read instructions printed on admit card carefully. If there are any particular documents mentioned in instructions keep them ready to carry for the exam.

Visit: https://railwayrecruitmentgov.in/rpf-si-admit-card-2018-19/

This is no way related to the topic and is not a valid post. Such things are not allowed here.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.