Some terrorists attack in Nirankari Bhwan with hand grenade. 3 kills and many injured. Is it knocking of terrorism in Punjab one again?

https://epaper.tribuneindia.com/1901567/The-Tribune/TT-19-November-2018#page/1/2

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is indeed sad for such an event to happen in such a spiritual place despite there being a high alert sounded in Punjab.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

It is indeed sad for such an event to happen in such a spiritual place despite there being a high alert sounded in Punjab.

It is happen every time that evil people success in their mission after high alert. It is not possible without help of some black sheep.

Punjab had the Kalistan movement when it was literally shut down but thankfully it was put to an.end and things became normal. Now it must be the terror spilling out from neighboring states ,enemy country coupled with the thriving drug trade .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As Usha said it seems to be spilling out from neighboring states , enemy country coupled with the thriving drug trade.

Punjab has suffered a lot due to terrorism in past and still continues to suffer due to drugs. It seems that their trouble is still far from being settled fully.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
Even I was startled on knowing about this incident. What intrigued me even more was that there was no or very little coverage on news channels. This incident should be taken very seriously by the Punjab state government and they should increase the security.
arjun sai wrote:
Even I was startled on knowing about this incident. What intrigued me even more was that there was no or very little coverage on news channels. This incident should be taken very seriously by the Punjab state government and they should increase the security.

Yes Punjab government take is seriously and they announce prize of 50 lacs to give information about terrorists.

Thank you said by: arjun sai
Arunima Singh wrote:

As Usha said it seems to be spilling out from neighboring states , enemy country coupled with the thriving drug trade.

Punjab has suffered a lot due to terrorism in past and still continues to suffer due to drugs. It seems that their trouble is still far from being settled fully.

Yes Punjab is hub of drugs. Many politicians involve in business of drugs. Sleeping cell of terrorist still active in Punjab.

Not only Punjab but entire India (especially North and East India) is facing this problem. The terrorists have a certain plan to destroy India by different methods including sabotage, attacks on army camps, honey-traps and fake currency.   

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Not only Punjab but entire India (especially North and East India) is facing this problem. The terrorists have a certain plan to destroy India by different methods including sabotage, attacks on army camps, honey-traps and fake currency.   

Yes drugs is problem in border area. I don't know much about North East, But it story of every day that drug smuglor arrested. Border of my district is safe that Punjab border, so here drug smuggler is active here. Government is doing to safe border but it will take much time.

Arunima Singh wrote:

And I doubt if that problem will go away completely because just recently a few Khalistini supporters tried to disrupt Rahul Gandhi's meet at London.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/pro-khalistan-protesters-try-to-disrupt-rahuls-uk-event/articleshow/65555757.cms

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.