Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

In places like Goa , the shop keepers and even the inn keepers overlook their own countrymen when foreigners are around . That's the reason why Russian immigrants who have come and settled there in large numbers call the shots and even look down on us Indians. We are one of he most color conscious and racist nation in the world ...

I am a frequent visitor to Goa and experienced it at most beaches where people from Russia and Israel live in great numbers. Most such visitors buy nothing but they catch the attention of shopkeepers before Indians do. Maybe the shopkeepers consider them an easy prey having dollars in their pockets. However, things are changing since most of them have Honda 2 wheeler that helps distinguish them easily.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In places like Goa , the shop keepers and even the inn keepers overlook their own countrymen when foreigners are around . That's the reason why Russian immigrants who have come and settled there in large numbers call the shots and even look down on us Indians. We are one of he most color conscious and racist nation in the world ...

I am a frequent visitor to Goa and experienced it at most beaches where people from Russia and Israel live in great numbers. Most such visitors buy nothing but they catch the attention of shopkeepers before Indians do. Maybe the shopkeepers consider them an easy prey having dollars in their pockets. However, things are changing since most of them have Honda 2 wheeler that helps distinguish them easily.

Some of the Russians and Armenians who have been living in Goa for almost a decade now , I am told illegally , are quite aggressive. One of our friends had let out her outhouse to a couple of Armenians , who were refusing to vacate and unfortunately even the police were shielding them . Our fiends had to file a case and then they were shocked to find that the foreigners were illegal immigrants and while they left the house , they still continue to live in Goa..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Some of the Russians and Armenians who have been living in Goa for almost a decade now , I am told illegally , are quite aggressive. One of our friends had let out her outhouse to a couple of Armenians , who were refusing to vacate and unfortunately even the police were shielding them . Our fiends had to file a case and then they were shocked to find that the foreigners were illegal immigrants and while they left the house , they still continue to live in Goa..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

You will be surprised to note that I have met more Israelis in Goa than from any other country and they are supposed to be the spoilsport for the state for a long time. Go through some of these posts and you would know what I meant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelis_in_India

https://wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2014/01/24/goa-drugs-and-israelis/

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/goa/israels-long-standing-goa-connections/articleshow/59431607.cms

https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/31970/lost-in-goa

https://www.jpost.com/International/Israelis-in-Goa-disastrous-for-tourism

https://jewishjournal.com/culture/lifestyle/travel/179016/ready-set-goa-in-india/

So Goa is a haven for all the East Europeans , Russians and Jews ..the Nigerians and the rest of the African pack is already there for decades , having brought in a flourishing drug trade . Honestly, why is the Goan adminstration s llax? 

And I was surprised to learn that some of the visitors in Goa from Israel are employs of army and different security forces known for their strict discipline but sent to different tourist destinations including Goa when they show signs of indiscipline. The Israeli government thinks that such employs come back fully refreshed and releasing their Steam off. Funny but true by the way the people from Israel behave on Goan beaches.  

Obsession for fair skin has been a part and parcel of our culture. We see in our puranas and scriptures , where all demons and bad characters have dark skin, fat and having irregular features or looking ugly and grotesque. This has been dinned into our mind which is totally unfair. I see some teachers discussing about fair good looking students and saying she or he looks like a Brahmin , surprising that she or he comes from a different community. This is the attitude that most people have ...so for nation that is the most racist and color conscious , all white people are good and Africans who may be genuinely nice are still capable of doing bad things ...

usha manohar wrote:

Obsession for fair skin has been a part and parcel of our culture. We see in our puranas and scriptures , where all demons and bad characters have dark skin, fat and having irregular features or looking ugly and grotesque. This has been dinned into our mind which is totally unfair. I see some teachers discussing about fair good looking students and saying she or he looks like a Brahmin , surprising that she or he comes from a different community. This is the attitude that most people have ...so for nation that is the most racist and color conscious , all white people are good and Africans who may be genuinely nice are still capable of doing bad things ...

We Indian are crazy for white. Even a boy of dark color wants a fail color girl. I never see any matromonial adds in which choice is dark of wheatist girl of boy.

usha manohar wrote:

And we usually complain about the racist incidents in USA or Australia whereas in India , color bases discrimination is happening everyday.

arjun sai wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

And we usually complain about the racist incidents in USA or Australia whereas in India , color bases discrimination is happening everyday.

I am not sure about America but I can tell you that most incidents in Australia are not biased but due the bad behavior of the Indian person involved. Some persons from India/Pakistan etc forget the basic manners or cannot resist the openess of locals and behave in a ugly way which results in the ugly incidents. Isn't it happening in India everyday where people get killed because they tried bad practices (or should I describe it openly- they try to to take advantage of open Austraian society which results in such incidents)

Thank you said by: arjun sai, epraneeth77
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.