Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

That was a cowardice act and no amount of criticism and condemn would satisfy until and unless there is a befitting reply and measures taken for long run. The war is more with traitors within India than enemies in Pakistan. We have them every where be it politics or media who shamelessly give a intellect cover to jihadi acts and terrorism. This Government is doing good so far to build up a global pressure and isolation of Pakistan. Withdrawing MFN status, working on Indus Water Treaty and withdrawing securities to some separatists leaders are good steps and I hope that they continue. 

I feel it is high time to abolish Article 370 and 35 A for a long term permanent solution to Kashmir problem. I read the headlines today that Center has intention to do so but it will face opposition from likes of Congress, Omar Abdullah and Mehbooba. I hope they take this decisive role. 

All thing which are government is doing is right one, but we citizen of India must not be hope any army action. Election is near by, so it is better to focus on other measure to control Pakistan. To stop water of rivers to Pakistan will give better result in coming years.

And today's precised air strike is another feather in the cap of all actions against Pakistan in recent times.  It is high time we continue putting pressure from all sides on Pakistan.  Though our neighbor is in denial mode,  they are definitely shocked today. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

And today's precised air strike is another feather in the cap of all actions against Pakistan in recent times.  It is high time we continue putting pressure from all sides on Pakistan.  Though our neighbor is in denial mode,  they are definitely shocked today. 

Yes Pakistan is doing firing at J&K border like a made person. He using misles and tanks. Tension on border is on its peaks. No one know what will happen. I am living only 25 KM away from Pakistan border. Here also BSF stop farmers to work at their farms adjoining to fencing on border and also stop visitor to visit at border. 

We are going to watch many more such cowardly attack on India if we do not end the matter once for ever now. Pakistan is not a normal nation but "factory of terrorism"

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

We are going to watch many more such cowardly attack on India if we do not end the matter once for ever now. Pakistan is not a normal nation but "factory of terrorism"

They have not learnt any lesson so far though they have been defeated again and again at war.  And now they are also feeling the global heat of isolation.  Pakistan has nothing to loose as it is already a failed country with no scope of development.  They should realize that supporting terrorists will bring them more bad than any good.  The sooner they realize it,  the better it would be for both nations. 

Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

They have not learnt any lesson so far though they have been defeated again and again at war.  And now they are also feeling the global heat of isolation.  Pakistan has nothing to loose as it is already a failed country with no scope of development.  They should realize that supporting terrorists will bring them more bad than any good.  The sooner they realize it,  the better it would be for both nations. 

As long as their bloody fantasies are being fueled by China and the infinite number of greedy army officers and mullah-maulavis, they are never going to leanr any lessons. It is upto us to keep giving them befitting replies, but at the cost of what??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

As long as their bloody fantasies are being fueled by China and the infinite number of greedy army officers and mullah-maulavis, they are never going to leanr any lessons. It is upto us to keep giving them befitting replies, but at the cost of what??

We have not other option than replies them befitting. Regarding cost we are paying it from of life of soldiers and civilians. 

As expected , the opposition and our "Intellectuals" are now questioning the credibility of the airstrikes. When you have such citizens among us , how can we blame Pakistan which is after all an enemy country ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

As expected , the opposition and our "Intellectuals" are now questioning the credibility of the airstrikes. When you have such citizens among us , how can we blame Pakistan which is after all an enemy country ?

That is a real shame and many on Pakistani soil are praising our opposition.  

The heart bleeding liberals are so selective. They spit all venom and garbage with intellectual cover.  They are so selective.  Their heart never bleeded for Kashmiri pandits who faced so much in their home place and were uprooted from there.  They often forget that Kashmir also belongs to them. 

usha manohar wrote:

That is a real shame and many on Pakistani soil are praising our opposition.  

The heart bleeding liberals are so selective. They spit all venom and garbage with intellectual cover.  They are so selective.  Their heart never bleeded for Kashmiri pandits who faced so much in their home place and were uprooted from there.  They often forget that Kashmir also belongs to them. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.