Can you all see this night a sky full of stars and a moon just viewing you from far behind ?. Most of you including me like sunrise before quarantine but trust me this time has it’s own magic .I made a practice of just being at terrace of my house every night in these quarantine days and refer back all my deeds done during the day while being there,  I found a few companions with me that can be the best ones when you are finding peace in your life.

Let’s see what they taught me while just being around. 

The moon enlighten me with patience which was the most needed during this time , it made me learn that after a no moon day there is always going to be brightness .U will grow gradually just wait and work on it .

The stars are those dear ones of moon as we have in our life,  those persons that will never leave you no matter how much blunders u have done in your life like the stars don’t leave the moon in dark night and we couldn't have understand this if quarantine has not played it role ..It taught us the real value of people around us , to be with them and enjoy when you are in dilemma that how the whole world is going to be alive ??? ……

The dark sky are u wondering what it had done ? my dear without it nothing is complete as without this  period our life , I am not saying we had the best time but trust me we all needed this 

learn gratitude that ‘ Thank God you kept us safe’ 

To  love our dear ones.

To learn to spare time for your own .

To be kind to those who needed us in this time .

I know those who have suffered during this period may be your pain can never be healed but trust on Almighty he has something  good for everyone .

In the end , I hope when we leave our home and step into the world we carry with ourselves all the valuable lessons learned during this time.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No replies found for this topic.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.